The 2015 Kia K900 represents a premium luxury sedan experience that won't break the bank. It lacks some refinement in the details, but is still worth considering based on its strong value, long list of features and comfortable cabin.
- Impressive amount of standard and optional features
- Non-premium price
- Roomy and comfortable interior
- Generous warranty coverage.
- Interior quality and driving experience don't equal those of more elite luxury sedans
- Finicky infotainment control
- All-wheel drive isn't offered
- Longer than average braking distance.