Used 2015 Kia K900 Consumer Reviews - 13 Car Reviews | Edmunds

View reviews for a specific K900 model:

Overall great
By Jim

2015 Kia K900 Luxury 4dr Sedan (5.0L 8cyl 8A)

I have owned six Lexuses and this car is just as nice in every way as the Lexus. It has the best headlamps I've ever seen. The "heads up" feature is nice.

A real road car!
By Town Car Afficienado

2015 Kia K900 Premium 4dr Sedan (5.0L 8cyl 8A)

Quieter than an s class , fast as a 7 series, reliable like a 460 and 2/3 the price. A real value. The soft, quiet ride is great for the 75+% that I drive the car. Handling is not German buts it’s way more comfortable .

I’ve now had it six months and 7000 miles. My comments are unchanged but warranty service from the dealer is like you expect from s Kia Soul rather than a luxury car!

Great luxury
By Tk

2015 Kia K900 Luxury 4dr Sedan (5.0L 8cyl 8A)

Don’t let the Kia brand turn you off! I’ve owned all the luxury cars over the years, for the money this is the best car going. Don’t be a brand snob & miss out on a wonderful automobile.

like new but for half the price
By David H

2015 Kia K900 Luxury 4dr Sedan (5.0L 8cyl 8A)

Buy a low mileage one owner and save half the original price. I bought my top of the line with 19K miles in November 2016. black with white leather; love the heads up display and 17 speakers and all the other features; I paid 29K which would not even buy a low mileage Lexus ES with half the options. Inspect it before buying; and try to find a K900 dealer near you; you will love the car. I re-badged it with the Korean badges and get asked daily if it's a Lexus LS; everyone is stunned at the quality and features in a KIA. I love saving the money and could care less about brand status; it is a steal deal for its car class!!
after 13 months of driving, I would say the seats need more contoured padding; a little too flat.

The best used luxury car for the price
By Ken Z

2015 Kia K900 Luxury 4dr Sedan (5.0L 8cyl 8A)

I bought my 2015 K900 used at a fantastic price. I am using it a lot more often than my Mercedes and the value you get with this car is absolutely amazing. I have had different Mercedes and BMW cars and I could say that buying this car for the price of a used 2014 BMW 535 or a Mercedes C class 2015 is totally a no brainer!!! No comparison whatsoever unless you are driving the emblem and not the car in which case changing the emblems to the ones used outside the US is only a couple of hundred dollars and then you have to answer questions from people who stare at the car and ask you what car you are driving