Used 2007 INFINITI FX45 Consumer Reviews - 3 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2007 INFINITI FX45 Consumer Reviews

Base 4.5L V8 AWD 5-speed Automatic - (3 reviews )

BEST vehicle I ever owned
By Louis Silver

2007 INFINITI FX45 4dr SUV AWD (4.5L 8cyl 5A)

The title Says it all. Best vehicle I ever owned. No maintenance problems ever. Outstanding performance. Great reliability. Excellent utility that performs like a sports car.

Great SUV / Sports Car
By Ryan

2007 INFINITI FX45 4dr SUV AWD (4.5L 8cyl 5A)

My FX45 is so much fun to drive. It drives like a sports car, but has the room for five and luggage. Even though the FX set me back about 57,000 it was worth every dollar. My wife drives the G35 Coupe and when we switch cars the you can't tell the difference in handling. It won us both over another BMW X5... Two thumbs up for INFINITI.

What a blast to drive
By Dave

2007 INFINITI FX45 4dr SUV AWD (4.5L 8cyl 5A)

The FX45 corners better than a lot of performance cars I've driven plus you can really hammer it in a corner and it will respond well...not slide out. It accelerates hard and the manual shift side of the transmission is a ton of fun. It seems to drive heavier than it is but always behaves positively and consistently. Bottom line...it is a really fun car to drive.

The backup camera with stadia lines. At first I thought it was some sort of toy but I've used it and checked it for accuracy and it is extremely helpful.

Why not bring the horsepower up to the Q cars...it's the same engine?