Used 2007 Hyundai Entourage Minivan Consumer Reviews

Used Entourage for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:
12345...16

Pros
Cons

I wish they would build the Hyundai Entourage again!!

Arthur Tate, 03/17/2015
Limited 4dr Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 5A)

I LOVE this van!!! I have almost 230K miles on it and I have loved every minute, every mile. I really wish Hyundai would build it again. I know someday I will have to replace it, but if history is any indicator, it won't be soon. So, Hyundai, you have time to re-tool and build me a new one! Go for it!! Please!!!

My Second Entourage!

Jesse, 01/08/2016
GLS 4dr Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 5A)

I purchased an '07 Entourage after having a Dodge Caravan. Light years better! I use the vans for my dog grooming business (pick up/deliveries) so my vans are worked hard. I put about 30k miles annually, all city traffic. My '07 now has 140k miles and still going. I'm sorry Hyundai discontinued this model. The '16 KIA Sodona received bad reviews so I just purchased a used '08 Entourage with 41k mikes. I anticipate the same amazing quality and reliability! I love these vans. Great pick up on them too!

My first minivan

Kris, 11/21/2006

I have 3 small kids and resisted buying a minivan for years. We drove all vans on the market and found this to be the best value and safest out there. It is solidly built and the styling is unique and still nice to look at. It is easy to move around inside and super comfortable to both ride in and drive. We have driven it 10K miles in 3 months of VT weather and have no complaints. We own a Hyundai Santa Fe and look forward to driving the Entourage in the snow to see how it compares. The Kia Sedona is a near twin, but the Entourage is simply nicer to look at both inside and out.

Best Minivan for the Money

JOHN, 12/05/2006

Very comfortable ride and drivablility. My wife and myself have lower back problems which make access and egress from a car a problem, especially after driving for a couple of hours. With the van everything is so much easier and our back problems are almost nil. We travel on trips up to 500 miles and enjoy the space and the powered doors and hatch. We now have 5200 miles on the van and have not had any signifcant problems. The fit and quality of everything is excellent. We researched the van market before buying and this is by far the best van on the market and at least 10K less than the nearest competitor(Honda Odessy). Safety features was also parmount in our decision to buy this van.

pleased so far w/ my entourage!

rafikicat, 01/10/2007

i m overall pleased w/ my purchase after the first two months of ownership. the van has more than adequate power, great sightlines w/ almost no blindspots. drives solid as a rock, w/ plenty of cargo space. definitely would recommend to others, knowing that the gas mileage is not that great.

Safe for the kids!

Erroll, 11/09/2006

Very comfortable and safe for the kids! Spacious. Quiet ride. Best warranty. Nice selection of colors. Excellent handling in wet conditions. Great visibility. Best feature...side windows go up and down providing greater airflow and comfort for all passengers.

A great Van!

mcsweeney, 11/11/2011

I have over 84,000 miles on the van, and it is a vary dependable van. I go everywhere with it, and I mean everywhere. I plan on keeping it as long as I can. Everything works great. I chose the Entourage over, Dodge, Chevy, ford,etc.

Impressed with my Hyundai

Linda in Sacramento, 11/11/2006

I have to say that I was impressed with my Hyundai when I was rear ended on my way to work one morning. I had only had my van for three months. I was stopped for traffic at a red light. The other car was traveling around 45 mph when it hit me. His car was totaled and mine just had a scuffed and torn up bumper, which also destroyed all the electical equipment installed in the bumper for the back-up system. I was very impressed with the slight amound of damage to my vehicle as safety was a big feature for me when I purchased the Hyundai. It certainly exceded my expectations.

wonderful van

kgwirz, 08/14/2014

I've had my van for 5 yes I still love like it was the first day I got it I didn't really want a van but the family needed one and I'm so glad we did. I can fit 7 comfortably and it drives so nice. It doesn't feel like I'm stuck driving a van.the kids live the DVD and I love the sliding doors!

Great Value

HC, 11/21/2006

Only had it for a short time and have had no problems. The Limited Edition is the way to go. Nice acceleration, nice brakes, firm drive, and excellent value. Seriously considered Honda until I came accross this car. Nice features only available on top of the line Honda. Able to program remote to automatically adjust the seat, side view mirror, and brake/gas pedal but not as useful since we typically use one remote between the two of us. No navigational system offered but nice external, portable ones available on the market.

12345...16