2018 Hyundai Elantra Sedan Consumer Reviews - 38 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2018 Hyundai Elantra Sedan Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Elantra model:

Talk about Value (Edition)
By Brent

2018 Hyundai Elantra Sedan Value Edition 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 6A)

I have a 2018 Value Edition. Sleek exterior including LED daytime running lights. Interior is stylish. Car comes equipped with Apple/Android CarPlay, which is really nice, and includes heated front seats. Back up camera is active (moves with your steering wheel) and clear.

Great little car!
By Luke

2018 Hyundai Elantra Sedan Value Edition 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 6A)

Let me start by saying how much I love this car. I use my Elantra to commute to school and back daily. I am in the marching band, so when I leave the house it's dark at 6 in the morning. The headlights work great! Probably the only complaint I have about the car is that the shiny plastics are so easy to scratch. So if you are looking for this review before buying the car, NEVER, NOT EVER, USE A MICROFIBER CLOTH! Other than that, the "Batmobile" as I call it, is like a limo for me. I wax it monthly and keep it in tip-top shape. It may be a 21 thousand dollar car, but I treat it like its 80. Also, I love the fuel economy. In the morning when I am driving to school, 39 MPG is my average.

Best Value!
By Matt T

2018 Hyundai Elantra Sedan Value Edition 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 6A)

I love this car. I am kind of wishing I had bought the Limited edition to get the BlueLink, Lane Assist, and power driver seat, but the Value Edition gives you most things you could want for a great price. Best car I have ever owned, and I have owned 8 cars now. It is a comfortable ride and integrates technology well. The only thing I miss is having a CD player. Well worth the price, and better than the other compact cars that I drove. I test drove the Nissan Sentra, Mazda 3, Honda Civic, Toyota Corolla, Chevy Cruze, Kia Forte, Ford Focus, Volkswagen Jetta, and the Subaru Impreza. Among these cars, the Hyundai Elantra rose above the rest for me in looking for a reliable, fuel efficient, comfortable car with the few extra features I wanted. I highly recommend the Elantra, and will probably buy it again in the future.

Hyundai has come a LONG way
By Momma9496

2018 Hyundai Elantra Sedan Value Edition 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 6A)

AWESOME CAR, I rented an Elantra when I was on vacation. I absolutely fell in love.
When I entered the vehicle the interior was beautiful. It was equipped with the large touch screen, Apple Play and everything was easy to figure out.
I like the fact that the touch screen is integrated into the dashboard, not plopped on top like some other cars.

As for the pickup, Phenomenal even in eco mode. The car has a ton of pick up, switch to sport mode and away you go.
I’ve been averaging about 28 mpg with mostly short trips. It is quiet while on the highway. and the A/C is great, for someone who is always hot, I actually have to turn this one down a bit because I’m cold :-)
All in all a great car, just watch out for the way most dealers play with the numbers and try to screw you over. My dealer tried to steal my trade and then add the balance of my old note to the new one. Nice huh?

Great Vehicle
By Aldrin

2018 Hyundai Elantra Sedan SEL SULEV 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 6A)

Had the vehicle for nearly a few weeks & it’s been a great ride!