Used 2010 Hyundai Accent Consumer Reviews

Used Accent for Sale
Select your model:
12345...7

Pros
Cons

Glad I got the one with the sun roof

Bill, 07/02/2010

I decided to put out the extra money for the top of the line. Larger tires and sunroof. Glad I did. First sunroof I've ever owned, and it's great. Car is fun to drive, great handling, though I wouldn't want to drive it on really rough roads--too bumpy. Two door hatchback is the way to go if you don't have kids.

Blue 2010 Accent Blue

Dave H, 08/05/2010

I bought this car new in July 2010. Great gas mileage, especially since I use the manual transmission for fuel economy vs speed. Averaged 40 MPG for the first tank 50/50 city/highway and am presently at 45 MPG on this second tank. I use a ScangaugeII to monitor MPG as well as other information about the car as I drive.

Best Little Car!

2010_hyundai, 12/19/2010

After owning my F250 Ford Crew Cab with a 460 gas burner, it has been nice to get the bleeding stopped. I looked at this car many times. I also looked at the Toyota Yaris. I kept coming back to the Accent because I felt the quality was the same and the price was better. I am so pleased with everything about this car. It drives so smooth. I love the simplicity too. I plan to have this car for a long time. It's all I need in a car. The interior has a high quality feel and look to it. Lots of little storage compartments. The back seat can fit 2 adults comfortably. I may have cruise control added later.

2nd car

Richard Johnson, 11/06/2016
GS 2dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl 4A)

Bought for work, never had a problem, went good in snow

great car

lynne Witnauer, 03/12/2010

I get 38 mpg plenty of power more than Toyota I paid 9900 dollars for car a new radio for the car is 170 dollars warranty is the best interior and exterior very Nice plenty of room inside great design inside and out I am very happy with car

12345...7