Used 2010 Hyundai Accent Consumer Reviews - 32 Car Reviews | Edmunds

Consumer Reviews

2010 Hyundai Accent

View reviews for a specific Accent model:

The sleek slate metallic hatchback
By don

2010 Hyundai Accent GS 2dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

Great car great everything. On a trip I got 39 mpg. Around town I get 33-34. I shift with the selector indicator for gear!

it's like driving a little European sport car and shifts well in turns.

The first thing ya wanna do is reverse the headrests. The next thing is to hope they put out a four door hatch back.

Frank Hyundai Awesome dealership,
By pashun

2010 Hyundai Accent GS 2dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

This is my first Hyundai, love this little car, fun to drive, love the color ice blue, frank Hyundai is a awesome dealership, sales manager is great. Everything is centrally located, I needed to cut my payments so I traded a Toyota, (long time Toyota customer) but with all the problems with Toyota, I decided to go to Hyundai, I am a senior and just needed a car to get from point a to b, felt this would be a great car for me, like the hatchback, gets to 60 with no problems, drives smooth on freeway and takes bumps in the road nicely, got the car for 11,810 got great payments also with a $2,000 rebate. Totally happy with my new car. Test drive one you will be surprised

Smooth drive and fun to drive, love the ice blue color, a lot of pep and go, awesome

No Radio, but got one put in for 79 dollars and works great.

Fast purchase!
By 2010 Accent

2010 Hyundai Accent GS 2dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

The warranty and "return if you lose your job or too sick to work" (up to 1 year) made this purchase a great deal. We test drove 2 at different dealerships and didn't hesitate on buying this. We got the 5 speed manual after reading many reviews. We drove it in city and on the freeway and it handled beautifully.

Ipod dock, large front windshield with great visibility, lots of trunk room with seats that lay down on the hatchback.

I sit close since I'm short (5' 2" tall) and don't like having to reach as far back as I have to, to grab the seat belt to fasten it.

Glad I got the one with the sun roof
By Bill

2010 Hyundai Accent SE 2dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

I decided to put out the extra money for the top of the line. Larger tires and sunroof. Glad I did. First sunroof I've ever owned, and it's great. Car is fun to drive, great handling, though I wouldn't want to drive it on really rough roads--too bumpy. Two door hatchback is the way to go if you don't have kids.

Sun roof. The sport suspension. Wheels . Nice sound system. I use the mp3 jack all the time

An interval switch for the rear window wiper...you use the wiper all the time on rainy days, and it's annoying to be turning it on and off all the time. Not having a heat gauge is weird. If the air is blowing on the windshield, you can't turn the ac off. Strange

Bad Fuel Economy
By Bob

2010 Hyundai Accent GS 2dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

The car is driven 98% highway doing the speed limit of 55 mph to 65 mph I watch the tachometer for any major changes in engine speed. The gas mileage is not even close to the sticker. I average 30 to 32 mpg, the sticker states 37 to 43 mpg.

I like the hatchback.