Used 2017 Honda Fit Consumer Reviews

List Price Range

Used Fit for Sale
Select your model:

Pros
Cons

I love my Honda Fit!

Stephanie Farkash, 01/02/2020
EX 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 6M)

I love the versatility of this car. It is compact and yet they have made it super easy to fit large or tall cargo by simply flipping the seats up or down as needed. Also fits up to five people with room for their things at the back.

Great mileage

TJ, 05/31/2020
EX 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 6M)

Info system is terrible. Ride is ok. You will feel and hear the road, Acceleration is fair. Comfortable seats.

Love my car!!

Cadams, 07/30/2020
LX 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 6M)

I love my fuel efficient, small zippy Honda Fit. I have the LX, not the EX with the sunroof and Honda lane assist. Regardless, the backup camera on this car is stellar, it is small so it fits into small spaces and at 45MPG, I’ve only had to fill it up once in the 3 weeks I’ve had it. It has plenty of cargo and passenger space, I love the Bluetooth car option, and overall it is the best car I’ve ever had.

Everything we wanted

Jacob, 09/09/2020
LX 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl CVT)

This car is incredible value. We have been impressed with the spaciousness and convenience. It has more pep than online reviews led us to believe and I personally think it even looks a bit "cooler" in person. Overall we are very very happy with the car. Sometimes its best not to overthink these things. We live in a city, dont care that much about cars (but needed one), only have the two of us to worry about, and need to roadtrip sometimes. We ended up getting a CPO Honda, very reliable and well thought of. The Fit is SUPER easy to park in the city. We have more storage than cars twice as big. Great gas milage but still comfy enough to drive on longer road trips. Honestly its exactly what we needed.