Used 2017 Honda Fit Consumer Reviews

List Price Range

Used Fit for Sale
Select your model:

Pros
Cons

Honda hasn't figured out infotainment yet!!!

JR, 07/18/2019
EX 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 6M)

So I purchase this car from a honda dealer and I'm told I can connect my phone to the screen with $100 worth of cables. That seemed ridiculous to me but I thought, ok, perhaps honda is technology challenged in understanding how cars are now connected to phones. After purchasing the car and the cables, I find that the Honda Link feature only connects your phone to bluetooth!!!!! The Honda Link FEATURE (which it's not) IS ONLY TO TELL YOU WHEN TO GET MAINTENANCE, SHOWS YOU THE GUIDES, ETC. IT DOES NOT CONNECT YOUR PHONE WITH THE CABLES TO ANYTHING IN THE CAR. EVEN IF YOU PAY $59.95 FOR THE NAVIGATION APP, IT IS USING THE DATA ON YOUR PHONE TO SHOW YOU THE MAP!!! Their infotainment feature is a radio with a screen!! You don't see what songs are playing on your phone, nothing!! You need to slap one of those phone holders over the screen to actually use your phone within this car!!! PATHETIC!!!!!

Great little big car

Don Fletcher, 09/29/2018
EX 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl CVT)

You should know its a great car. Well thought of inside and outside..The only thing I can think of that needs improvement is center arm rest needs to be higher.

Going through Edmund created competition

Tony P, 12/26/2016
EX 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 6M)

Satisfied with my purchase at Honda of Rockwall. All sales reps were very professional.

Great Fit

Ken, 12/23/2017
EX-L 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl CVT)

Excellent car for the money

Good value

NT, 08/16/2017
LX 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl CVT)

This vehicle meets my needs and falls in my budget level.