Used 2017 Honda Fit Consumer Reviews

List Price Range

Used Fit for Sale
Select your model:

Pros
Cons

meh

muphy , 09/14/2019
EX 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl CVT)

45k miles and 2 years old and it needed $2000 worth of work, the injectors went bad. not happy with my FIT . no car should need this much work @45k especially a HONDA !

Still Disappointed After 3 yr Mark

Murph, 02/27/2017
LX 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl CVT)

Adding to last review: Still greatly disappointed in this car, nothing has changed, MPG still no better than what I previously posted, and the car just doesn't drive well period. If I had to do over I would NEVER purchase this car again! Everywhere I have been reading about the wonderful MPG and it was MAIN reason I purchased this car, well since buying in Feb. 2017 been having terrible MPG averaging around 26 combined and 30 if I am lucky on highway. Dealer has worked on car two times, first time found the specs were off and had to fix gave car back and still the same, next time they found issues with fuel injectors so had to replace, gave the care back, same problem. Now they don't know what to do, they suggested it was how I drove the car, yeah right, my friend took for a couple of days and she had the same MPG as I did. Had to call Honda Corp and they are working with dealer to find the issues, have to take car back again. This is my 4th Honda, all others were great, this one not so much and am very disappointed and frustrated with the whole thing! I am hoping they can fix issue, or either replace the car all together or give me full refund, it will fall under lemon law soon. I really want the car so I am hoping something can be worked out. But wanted others to know just in case anyone else is having the same issue.

Fit for a King

Fit for King, 12/08/2017
EX 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 6M)

After driving over 31000 miles, I still enjoy driving this car. Getting about 42 miles per gallon on highway and 34 in the city. High speed does not seem to affect the gas mileage. Most small cars when driven at high speed you will notice a dramatic decrease in gas mileage not the case here. The best feature of this car is the great driving dynamic at high speed. The car is always composed and the ride is solid. My biggest complaint is the engine noise at high speed. The car has been dependable and reliable. Had a slight oil leak at 22000 miles a seal had to be replaced. Best small car that I have ever owned. The outstanding drive, road manners, gas mileage and handling makes this car a great value. The highway ride / drive is excellent for a small car. Excellent value for the price. The engine noise and front seat comfort are my only complaints. Can't get everything for 15000.00 dollars. I would buy this car again and highly recommend it for local travel. Only had one small oil leak issue. I was a little concerned because I have had no issues with any of the American cars that I have purchased that required a dealership repair in the last 15 years even with their cheapest cars. I have had cars from all three American brands never an issue under 50000 miles. But to it's credit, I bought the car for economy and that is where it is king. This is the first car that I have ever owned that exceeds its gas mileage expectations.

you'd be surprised what you can fit in a Honda Fit

Tom D, 07/13/2018
EX 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl 6M)

The Fit is a cool little econobox that in the 6 speed manual is peppy and fun to drive. There really is an amazing amount of space inside and lots of glass to provide a spacious view. Kudos to Honda for making such a little car seem so big. The laws of physics can't be denied though, so there are drawbacks. The car is very light, so bumpy roads seem a lot bumpier. Also, high speed driving comes with a bit too much road noise - there really isn't a lot of Fit between you and the road. The gas tank is only 10 gallons, but when you're getting 37 mpg highway as we are, that's enough to last for awhile. The middle trim EX has a fun sunroof, and a decent 6 speaker sound system. The 2018's have a more sophisticated infotainment systems than our '17 does, but even the '17 covers the bluetooth / usb basics.

Bought a '17 for my granddaughter. Mine's a '15

Andy Shriver, 08/09/2017
LX 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl CVT)

My granddaughter loves her 2017 LX CVT Fit. She reports it is super economical, claiming 40 mpg, and says the light controls make it very pleasant to drive. Not a coincidence, I gave my 2011 Sport 5MT to her husband when I bought a new 2015, and he loves his, too. My 2015 6MT has 17-inch Kosei Racing wheels with 215/45-17 Dunlop Direzza Z2 tires, and it stays with Porsches on twisty roads. I do wish it had more horsepower for passing other vehicles when sport driving. There's plenty of power for all other types of driving. In fact, its 0-60 of 7.9 seconds is nothing to be ashamed of.