Used 2014 Honda Civic Coupe Consumer Reviews - 11 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2014 Honda Civic Coupe Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Civic model:

2014 Honda LX COUPE - THE LITTLE MISSILE
By John Petrone

2014 Honda Civic Coupe LX 2dr Coupe (1.8L 4cyl CVT)

My car is the basic. It was all I needed for an economy commuter car. There are better Civic's out there if you want to pay more. Better technology, dashboard, radio, etc. I didn't need all that. Its a quick fun little car to buzz around in. It is a quiet ride, very tight too. Not a fan of the wipers intermittent feature, but I can live with it. I added an after market spoiler but in doing so, I had to move it back a bit so I could drill into the metal surface. The perfect car for high school graduate college commuter or adult commuter.

Have driven for almost two years now.
By landonj09

2014 Honda Civic Coupe EX 2dr Coupe (1.8L 4cyl CVT)

I've put about 21,000 miles on her and I'm averaging 30-32 mpg with a lot of city driving. Nice car, I love how fuel efficient and reliable it is. Also the coupe is a very sporty stylish little car. The rims especially stand out. The EX and up come with some really nice features like a sunroof, automatic climate control, a backup and right-side camera, touchscreen info/entertainment, a separate driver info screen, etc. The driving dynamics are good once you get up to speed. The steering is nice and responsive and the braking is excellent. Unfortunately, the acceleration is underwhelming, especially on busy freeways. For the coupe the headroom is pretty bad. I'm 5'8" and the front is fine but my head touches the ceiling in the back. Anyone taller than 6'2" would not have enough headroom in the front.

nice car
By JL

2014 Honda Civic Coupe LX 2dr Coupe (1.8L 4cyl CVT)

have about 12000 miles on my lx coupe after a year drove over 2000 miles one trip on it no issues . changed the oil myself and just put in a new air filter . used synthetic seems to be doing good have changed oil twice so far . wouldnt want someone "accidentaly" using wrong oil or telling me about problems that seemed to happen at the shop .. my only complaint is that a coulple times I have left the parking break on while using reverse ( guess brakes are still fine) would be nice if a better warning came on . but other than that it is a very nice car I have 17 inch rims on there with low profile tires

Honda Civic Coupe Lx
By Patrick Smith

2014 Honda Civic Coupe LX 2dr Coupe (1.8L 4cyl CVT)

This is an awesome car! Very fuel efficient and I love the way it handles....it has a very soft ride and responsive steering, brakes, and gas. Overall great car and I dont have any complaints.

2014 Honda Civic lemon
By kpedigo

2014 Honda Civic Coupe LX 2dr Coupe (1.8L 4cyl CVT)

I bought a new Honda Civic a year ago and from that time on I have had problems. Bad tire, bad hubcaps, paint coming off, RUST, oil pan not sealed when built, defective windshield. Honda has not stood behind this lemon and I will never buy another of their vehicles. Back to Toyota for me! I now have 9000 miles on this car.