Used 1992 Ford Thunderbird Coupe Consumer Reviews

$755 - $1,847

Used Thunderbird for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:

Pros
Cons

One awesome car

Bad Bird, 01/05/2004
Sport 2dr Coupe

The only problems that I have had with this car are regular maintenance issues, ie: O2 sensors, plugs etc.

buy a T-bird!

imacountrygirl, 04/05/2005
2dr Coupe

I bought this car in 2002 and have had minor problems. I've replaced the alternator, brake pads/shoes, battery, and tires. The rear axle has a slight leak. The car needs antifreeze filled every few months. I want to install new headlights because mine are very yellow. Also changed transmission fluid last summer. All warning lights work!

Low mileage driver review

ron, 04/14/2006
LX 2dr Coupe

We bought the car because all our friends had new cars. The first thing we noticed was the effectiveness of the air conditioning, the smoothness of the ride and how well it cornered. We kept it in the garage mostly and we never had a hard time starting it. In fact, it would start without even pushing on the gas pedal. Compared to our 1983 Mustang, it was like driving a Cadillac. We always had problems with the Mustang trying to get it started. Not the Thunderbird. We'll miss it, but it's no longer appropriate for us to drive anymore. The interior looks the same as it did in 1992. No one's ever smoked in the car either.

1992 LX 5.0 HO

SCOTTY, 01/03/2007
LX 2dr Coupe

I am the 2nd owner of this car,and I am very happy with it. It had 306,000 miles on it when I bought it; now has 348,000 miles, and can still roast the tires. I have had no major problems with this car. Still rides smooth. I put in a blue oval chip [computer] and a larger MAF, and the car accelerates even better. I plan on keeping this car for as long as I can. And I get 18-22 in city, 25-30 hwy, depending how much pedal I put into it. I plan on a few more upgrades for this car. I can't believe the mileage on this car and the way it runs. I almost believe I can double the mileage [if I live that long]. The original owner had all the maintenance done on time. I am keeping up the tradition.

THE SPO

92tbirdspo, 05/23/2006
Sport 2dr Coupe

This car has been in my family since it was bought from the dealership. My Dad gave me the car in 2001. The car has lasted a long time.