Used 2005 Ford Thunderbird
Pros & Cons
- Silky-smooth V8, cool retro styling, relaxed yet capable handling, available hardtop.
- Minimal trunk space, lackluster interior design, no manual transmission offered.
Edmunds' Expert Review
Fun to drive and fun to be seen driving, the Thunderbird successfully straddles a fine line between luxury and performance.
|Overall||undefined / 5|
Also consider these sponsored cars
Trending topics in reviews
- driving experience
- handling & steering
- ride quality
- reliability & manufacturing quality
- road noise
- fuel efficiency
- wheels & tires
- steering wheel
- cup holders
- emission system
- maintenance & parts
- electrical system
- infotainment system
- climate control
- sound system
Most helpful consumer reviews
People who viewed this also viewed
Is the Ford Thunderbird a good car?
Is the Ford Thunderbird reliable?
Is the 2005 Ford Thunderbird a good car?
How much should I pay for a 2005 Ford Thunderbird?
The least-expensive 2005 Ford Thunderbird is the 2005 Ford Thunderbird Deluxe 2dr Convertible (3.9L 8cyl 5A). Including destination charge, it arrives with a Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) of about $38,355.
Other versions include:
- Premium 2dr Convertible (3.9L 8cyl 5A) which starts at $39,415
- Deluxe 2dr Convertible (3.9L 8cyl 5A) which starts at $38,355