2015 Ford Taurus Sedan Consumer Reviews - 12 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2015 Ford Taurus Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Taurus model:

The best Sedan for the price and American made too
By Lawrence Berg

2015 Ford Taurus Sedan Limited 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

This 2015 Taurus replaced an 09 Sable. They both used the same basic car platform. These are fine cars for anyone not making the jump to Lexus or Lincoln. They are big and comfortable, yet can deliver amazingly good fuel efficiency. The Limited version I bought compares well to any competitor. I consider the Taurus the class leader. And this car is definitely American made. Engine from Michigan, transmission from Ohio, and assembly in Chicago IL. You don't get much more American than that. The car is quiet and very comfortable too. The trunk is huge. And based on my Sable, the powertrain is very reliable. Take my word for it the Taurus is The Boss!

After 2 weeks I still love my Taurus Limited
By Thomas M. Tackett

2015 Ford Taurus Sedan Limited 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I've already driven the car to Florida and back and so far I love it. I bought it with 27,000 miles on it but it was absolutely like new in and out and under the hood. I will not bother repeating all the great details other reviewers have shared but I will say the negatives others have brought out are flat out bull crap and have probably come from Chevy salesmen. I love the ambient lighting as well and the cooled and heated seats are great. No more sweaty butt and quick warm up in the cold KY. winters.

A little feedback from users could have been usefu
By Kevin Abel

2015 Ford Taurus Sedan SEL 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I like the ride and handling and most things about the car. I wonder why they didn't take the effort to have people try the features. There are annoyances all over that anyone would notice and they could have changed for little or no cost. The 4 dash air vents use the same left right mechanism to aim the air flow as to determime how much air comes out. I either have air hitting me directly in my face or shut off. The center console is too wide and it bixes the users legs. Also there is little room to keep my left leg. Many drivers have a cell phone they use as a GPS but there is no place to put the phone by the dash so I have to use one of those dopey windshield suction cups. Also the USB is inside the center console but there is no place to pass wires so they get pinched when I close the cover. The dash display sometimes gives the option to see the digital compass but not at other times and I dont know why.

Ford as come a long way....great ride
By dennis murray

The car is sharp

SGT SHO from Gaithersburg, MD
By SGT SHO

2015 Ford Taurus Sedan Limited 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I replaced my 2011 Taurus Limited with 29K on it, for a 2015 SHO. Have not regreted it. I LOVE it. This car is the bomb. Fast as hell, holds a curve at 60 plus mph.
It's a big car and the cabin is not tight like they say in C&D or R&T. Don't know what they are crying about? It's quite, comfortable and easy on the behind. My wife loves how it rides. She loves the heated & cool seats. On a long drive she puts the massaging unit on and falls asleep. I like the Sport Sedan feel of the car. Quite a few young boys have pulled up in those Asian rice burnners that make a lot of noise and took a double look at the SHO badge at the next traffic light when they catch up. All I can say this car is truly amazing, Thank God somebody a Ford woke up. I keep looking for something that I don't like about it and I can't find a thing.
I am always looking out for the Cops as this car will go 0 to 60mph in 5.6 seconds. Thank God for the 20 inch tires and the big brakes. Loving the experience.
FYI, You all need to add the SHO in the model box.