2017 Ford Fusion Energi Sedan Consumer Reviews - 2 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2017 Ford Fusion Energi Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Fusion Energi model:

Great Car Needs A Few Minor Tweeks
By Franz Robert

2017 Ford Fusion Energi Sedan Platinum 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

I bought one recently and I love car. I am averaging over 600 miles a tank as well. My previous car was a 2008 Honda Accord EX-L with Navigation and while the 2017 Fusion Energi Platinum is a nice upgrade, there are a few things that Ford needs to address (I'm hoping someone from Ford looks at this for feedback. Even though it's minor). The antenna is dated. Most new cars now have a shark fin antenna and this one doesn't. The SiriusXM radio system loses its signal way too often from blind spots compared to my old Accord's SirusXM radio system that came out almost a decade ago. The navigation's layout for when heading to a destination doesn't read as smoothly as Honda's. Last, the Navigation's address book is a disaster compared to Honda's. 1) there's only one folder to save addresses instead of two; 2) the saved entries aren't able to be alphabetized; 3) There's a space limit on number of addresses that can be saved. I believe it's 45 addresses which isn't a lot for me because I'm in sales and use my car all the time. I can't imagine that much space in a computer is needed to save an address?

Slow but Spectacular
By George Donovan

Sure, it lacks quickness and the trunk fits a few groceries as the known downsides but, everything else about this car is just fantastic and I am very satisfied with this car. I really enjoy the electric capability of this car. About 2/3 of my 1600 miles so far are electric. Sure, I wish it had more electric range but for the price of the vehicle it is fine....and I never have to worry about finding a charging station.