Used 2011 Ford F-250 Super Duty Consumer Reviews - 30 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2011 Ford F-250 Super Duty

View reviews for a specific F-250 Super Duty model:

Amazing Power
By 7.6 Powerstroke

2011 Ford F-250 Super Duty Lariat 4dr Crew Cab LB (6.2L 8cyl 6A)

Purchased a 2011 crew cab Lariat with the new 6.7 power stroke. I have put 2500 miles on it so far. Just pulled my 40' fifth wheel on a 300 mile trip. The total weight with trailer and truck was 24,400 lbs. Averaged 10 mpg, the pulling power was amazing as was the new transmission. I set the Cruise at 70 mph and it held it with no problem, very little shifting. My last truck was a 6.0 with a power chip, the new truck wins hands down! The mileage empty is not as good as I had hoped, it gets 16-17 mpg with the Cruise set at 80. I know a few people with these trucks, they will not get the 22+ that people are talking about. Overall a powerful, comfortable truck that drives amazing.

Power, Comfort, Handles big loads very well.

Mileage, Price

Built Ford Tough
By Dinoburner

2011 Ford F-250 Super Duty Lariat 4dr SuperCab 4WD SB (6.2L 8cyl 6A)

This 2011 6.7 Diesel is powerful, quiet and still gives good fuel economy. The interior is fantastic. It's functional yet has many features that you'd find in a high end car. I am really impressed with the insync and display functions. I've gotten several comments from co-workers, envious of this vehicle. I love this truck!

Power, insync and build quality.

Add a garage door opening feature standard.

6.2 f250 4k miles
By Skeeter

2011 Ford F-250 Super Duty Lariat 4dr Crew Cab LB (6.2L 8cyl 6A)

I took a 1k trip last weekend empty. Set the cruise on 75 and got 15.5 which I'm thinking is a good start since not everything is flat here. On the way back I ran 80+ mph and got into the 13mpg range but can't expect much at that speed. When pulling my 15,000, 4 slide 5th wheel I use the manual shift option and that eliminates any up and down shifting unless I want to and I'm able to maintain a nice power range keeping the tach in the 2200 - 2800 area or wherever I need it. Very satisfied so far. Had a 2005 6.o before.

Nice ride, turning radius, electric mirrors.

None yet.

Happy So Far
By chipwill

2011 Ford F-250 Super Duty XLT 4dr SuperCab 4WD LB (6.2L 8cyl 6A)

I only have about 700 Miles On My XLT 4x4 So Far So Good , No Problem, This is My First New Ford truck In About 20 Years , Great Ride , Radio Could Be Better, Blue Tooth Standard Would Be Nice. Fuel Mileage Is At 13.6 MPG

Nice Ride For Heavy Duty Truck

Better Radio, More Storage Space

Outta the Park!
By FoMoCoBob

2011 Ford F-250 Super Duty Lariat 4dr SuperCab 4WD LB (6.2L 8cyl 6A)

Only have had my new Powerstroke F250 one week, and just love it! Getting ready to purchase a slide in camper, so started with the truck first. I definitely won't have any problems with any RV I choose. This truck is a true workhorse with indescribable power, but still has all the bells and whistles to make you want to drive it every day. Only have 150 miles on it so far, so can't really assess fuel economy or build quality just yet, but my first impression is great. I would be surprised if this would change over time. Very important for me to buy American - built in the Bluegrass State. Keep up the good work, Ford. You've got a great vehicle!

6.7 L Powerstroke engine! 800 ft lbs of torque - what can I say! Great styling - no questions it is a rugged truck. Lariat package with comfortable seats -at 6'2" no problems. LCD Productivity Screen is high tech. Sync system works great with phone and Ipod. Remote start works from my bedroom!

Nothing really, but to nitpick, there needs to be more interior lighting. Need rear dome light in cab, plus foot well lighting would be nice. Maybe ambient lighting a-la Ford's CUV's? Enhanced gauge package with LCD screen to include pyrometer, oil pressure, voltage, tire pressure, etc.