Skip to main content

Used Escape Hybrid for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:
12345...12

Pros
Cons
4.25 out of 5 stars

Still a good car at 139,000 miles

flprof, 10/03/2014
2007 Ford Escape Hybrid 4dr SUV AWD (2.3L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

I bought my 2007 Escape Hybrid 4x4 brand new in November of 2006. It has been a great car to my family. I was a former Mustang driver owning a '96GT and a '04GT so it took me a while to get used to the car. I have traveled through the Sierra Nevada and Siskiyou Mountain ranges in the dead of winter and never had a problem. I like the maneuverability and it runs great in the snow. The fan that keeps the hybrid battery cool went out on me at 95,000 miles. Other than that I have had normal maintence repair. I am glad I bought this car even if the engine is a little loud. The engine has decent pickup for only having 155hp. Overall, a nice car that handles well in bad weather and great mileage!

4.88 out of 5 stars

2007 Ford Escape Hybrid FWD w/ leather and navigation

keremnathan, 01/15/2007
2007 Ford Escape Hybrid 4dr SUV (2.3L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

We just purchased a new FEH in Houston. We went with the premium package with the silver exterior. Overall, it looks great inside and out. The ride is comfortable, great at handling the uneven and unpredictable city streets. I wouldn't recommend it for off-road use or for towing. We traded in a 2.8L Audi A4 which was a great drivers car, very difficult to accelerate modestly. The FEH actually encourages the driver to accelerate and brake slowly to keep the gas engine off and reduce fuel consumption. Overall, our initial impression has been positive.

4.5 out of 5 stars

126,000 miles still 30 mpg & a Great Car

revrok, 02/15/2012
2007 Ford Escape Hybrid 4dr SUV AWD (2.3L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

I am currently at 126,000 miles and loving my 2007 Escape Limited Hybrid. Getting 30 mpg in all around driving and have had very few problems with the vehicle. I did have the cooling fan issue mentioned at 110,000 just out of warranty, but otherwise I am very happy. My dealer service department also crows about the reliability as they are servicing taxis at over 400,000 miles!

5 out of 5 stars

Vehicle surpasses my expectations

Jason in Milw/WI, 12/04/2006
2007 Ford Escape Hybrid 4dr SUV (2.3L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

I truly enjoy driving this vehicle. Used to drive a four door sedan, which had a decent amount of room and with the traction control, it was a great winter vehicle. This hybrid has greatly surpassed my expectations, and I'm only a week into driving it! Comfortable ride on the bumpy/potholed roads in my neighborhood. Weather conditions we experienced with the recent snowstorm and the handling of this vehicle quickly convinced me this was the right purchase. This vehicle feels more in contact with the road and accelerates better than I had anticipated. Overall, I'm very pleased with this purchase and what's even better, the wife is fast growing accustomed to riding in it.

4.63 out of 5 stars

2nd 2007 Escape Hybrid, going strong

draidr1, 03/29/2014
2007 Ford Escape Hybrid 4dr SUV AWD (2.3L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

Background: Bought a used 2007 Escape Hybrid at a dealership still under warranty and it was an excellent purchase. Great Gas mileage, excellent handling, roomy, good use of storage. Sadly, it was totaled in wreck caused by driver not paying attention while on a cell phone. I turned around and bought the same model, same year Escape Hybrid because I loved it. Both vehicles have been excellent for me throughout the years and besides the maintenance costs, I've had minimal costs except for a pricey emissions sensor that went out on me recently. I've taken care of it and its taken care of me.

12345...12