Used 2001 Daewoo Leganza Consumer Reviews

List Price Estimate

Used Leganza for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:

Pros
Cons

I thought it was perfect

Jessi, 06/18/2002
SE 4dr Sedan (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

I recently bought the Leganza with 11000 miles on it. I could not afford a new car and my options were limited on the used cars. I saw the Leganza and copmpared to the Cavalier or Focus Ithought it was great. I test drove it and it felt like a luxury car. I had to have it. At about 16000 miles that is when it started ticking, then at 19000 miles the transmission has locked up. The biggest problem now is that Daewoo will not stand behind the warranty and I have a lifter gone on my engine and a locked transmission. That is whay they have a built in shift lock release. Oh, and I got horrible ga mileage.

Daewoo Leganza is the BEST value vehicle

Brigitte, 05/11/2006
SE 4dr Sedan (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

I have had this car for over 3 years and have nothing but VERY good remarks for it. I bought it as a left over on the lot from previous year. The car's engine is very powerful for the type of vehicle; I can pass almost ANYONE. There are also special features like the hold and power buttons on the transmission which come in handy for passing and merging using power and getting out of snow using the hold. It is great on gas mileage, it still holds between 32 -35 mpg. I have only had to fix normal things like brakes and oil changes. We use this as our family vehicle and have taken trips with it in the past. I would HIGHLY recommend to anyone needing a good car at a GREAT price.

I love my Leganza!

sarahbeth, 03/14/2007
SE 4dr Sedan (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

I really appreciate the styling and comfort with this vehicle. It may not have the most power, but it is fuel efficient, and comfortable to drive. Plus, it has a really sleek look, so I feel more comfortable parking next to my co-workers "nicer" cars.

EXTREMELY UNDER-RATED SEDAN *LOVE IT!

QUALITYCOUNTZ2003, 05/20/2007
CDX 4dr Sedan (2.2L 4cyl 4A)

Love my Leganza. The unique euro styling catches plenty of attention, the gas mileage is fantastic (I choose driving it over my Rendezvous any day). Went through a minor accident and came out amazingly well. (The other car was totaled!) This car never should have been taken off the market, reliability is SUPERB. The only negative I've had with this car is the fact that when they stopped producing Daewoo in the U.S. my warranty disappeared into thin air. All in all, buy this car - it's a steal.

Best car ever

DaveWoo, 07/07/2007
CDX 4dr Sedan (2.2L 4cyl 4A)

This was the best car I've ever owned, including Cadillacs, Saabs, etc. The CDX had leather, sunroof, nice sound, fun to drive, FAST, and many things I could figure how to fix myself and I'm not mechanical. I got from 28-32 mpg using premium fuel. Unfortunately, someone hit me and I totaled it. This car would have easily gotten me to 200k miles if some jerk on a cell phone hadn't been late for her flight and trying to hurry. I am now about to buy a 2000 CDX.