Used 2001 Chrysler Voyager Minivan Consumer Reviews

List Price Estimate

Used Voyager for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:

Pros
Cons

Like driving a Laz-Z-Boy

blueskies18, 10/04/2002
4dr Minivan (2.4L 4cyl 3A)

I know everyone sneers at mini-vans the way interior designers sneer at recliner chairs. But we still keep buying vans and recliners because they provide confort. Frankly, when I am on the road, I like my driving experiences to be pleasant, confortable and as stress-free as possible. That's why I love my Chrysler Voyager. They have been working on perfecting min- vans for years and they got it right.

I like my Chrysler

BuyCanadian, 08/02/2008
4dr Minivan (2.4L 4cyl 3A)

Good not great car. Had 1 recall handled and 1 that should have been but wasn't (THE NHSTA had made them fix about 7 other years for the same item). My model year they skipped, but since it was the a faulty airbag watch spring, I paid out of pocket to make sure the bag didn't deploy on me during my daily commute. Chrysler-Daimler customer service was horrid. My friends who have Mercedes say the same thing. Anyway this car is great on the highway and for long trips. It doesn't carry as much cargo as you would expect. It does carry people though. 3 rows of seats. Good safe car for those with little ones. Will trade soon just because of the lousy city gas mileage.

Reliable van that grew with my kids!!

MOTHER OF 4, 08/30/2009
4dr Minivan (2.4L 4cyl 3A)

I've always loved my van, I bought it new. When my kids were small they always had enough space not to be "touching" each other. As they grew older the middle seats were taken out to accommodate their ever growing bodies. I've had no problems with it apart from the usual; battery, brakes, and tires until the a/c evaporator gave out at 100,000 miles, followed by the a/c compressor at 140,000 and two weeks later the a/c blower motor! Now at 147,000 miles the transmission has given up...I'm waiting for an estimate, sadly wondering whether it's worth keeping. For those of you who are thinking of getting one I have nothing bad to say about it, it does what it's supposed to do and does it well.

Minivans get a bad rap

whippingpostguy, 07/29/2002
4dr Minivan (2.4L 4cyl 3A)

If I told you about a average performing vehicle that could tote around 6 friends, haul home a 8'x8' shed in a box, carry a sofa completely protected from the weather, you'd think it'd be something you'd like, until I gave you the keys and said, it's the Blue minivan over there....

Reliable

cgsababy, 11/25/2004
LX 4dr Minivan (3.3L 6cyl 4A)

So far still good, I bought it used with 26500 miles I drove twice from NYC to Miami, smooth ride. So far I had to replace Solenoid pack (transmissions sensor)and the gas tank was replace totally just before expire the basic warranty expire, it had a little hole right on top of tank and a very strong smell a gasoline, but the problem was solved. I bought additional warranty up to 75k that give peace of mind on my trips