Skip to main content

Used Silverado 1500HD for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:
12345...10

Pros
Cons
5 out of 5 stars

Best Truck on the Road

Mike, 12/31/2007
2003 Chevrolet Silverado 1500HD 4dr Crew Cab LS 4WD SB (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

I bought this truck from my cousin early in 2007. It had 21,000 miles on it at the time, never towed anything and only had a golf bag put in the box. Since I have owned it I have used it as a work horse. I have had 3,000 pounds in the box and towed a 15,000 pound loaded dump trailer down the road passing fords and dodges all the way. This truck has the tightest steering in it of any vehicle on the road. it feels like it hugs the road. I havent had any problems with it to date.

4.63 out of 5 stars

Amazing!

special k , 06/01/2010
2003 Chevrolet Silverado 1500HD 4dr Crew Cab LT 4WD SB (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

I had a 2002 1500hd crew cab but I got t-boned and I needed a new truck, the 02 was the best truck I have ever had but when I found this 03 I was so happy! I think the 2002 was a little more comfortable but other than that everything is amazing! Took it out to South Dakota pheasant hunting and the 4wd got us through snow drifts that were over the hood! It's so much fun to drive, I think the front end reminds me to much of a car, but I'm gonna put a new hood on it so yeah. We also pull a 20 ft deep v ranger boat with it and it doesn't even know its back there, and my uncle pulled it with his Ford f250 and said he struggled so yeah, go Chevy!

4.63 out of 5 stars

Great 4 x 4

yp, 08/18/2003
2003 Chevrolet Silverado 1500HD 4dr Crew Cab LS 4WD SB (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

This truck is great. I traded in my 2002 Z71. The power in this truck is incredible. However, the gas mileage is not impressive. I put a Magnaflow Catback exhaust to increase gas mileage and it did not work although I did get 20 more horses. I am going to put a K & N filter. I heard that improves the gas mileage. So far I love the truck!

4.75 out of 5 stars

One Handling Chevy Truck

napadave, 08/30/2003
2003 Chevrolet Silverado 1500HD 4dr Crew Cab LS 4WD SB (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

The Quadrasteer ROCKS. This is my 8th Chev 4X4. Although the IFS is not the off roader that the pre 88's were, this is an awesome truck. The power is awesome, but the mileage is poor around town. I have a 8 1/2' camper made for the short box with a full queen over cab and a 18' boat and it handles them like a dream. With the load it does not affect the mileage much. The Quadrasteer is great with or without a load. I like it so much i don't even drive in 2 wheel steer.

5 out of 5 stars

4x4x4 love it!

elwood, 02/14/2005
2003 Chevrolet Silverado 1500HD 4dr Crew Cab LS 4WD SB (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

WE use this crew cab to pull our 7000 lb.travel trailer. We only camp in wilderness campsites. The optional four wheel steering has made backing up a breeze. Haven't had a chance to use the four wheel drive yet.

12345...10