2015 Chevrolet Equinox SUV Consumer Reviews - 31 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2015 Chevrolet Equinox SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Equinox model:

Cruzin the inland NW in my Equinox
By Larry in Spokane

2015 Chevrolet Equinox SUV LTZ 4dr SUV AWD (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

Recently bought a 2015 LTZ V-6 with 22K miles from a local Thrifty Auto sales. for $27K. I'm very pleased with my purchase and like the features and the style. The mpg rating is higher than I've seen presented in other forums. Recently drove 223 miles at 70+mph and got 26.7 mpg. Typically we get 18-19 around town. The V6 3.6 VVT is responsive @ 0 to 60 under 7 seconds. 301 hp with 272 lbs torque. This engine is in the Camaro, Impala, etc. A smooth, quiet ride or with a 8 speaker Pioneer system , a baby boomer can rock out with oldies if you wish. I think this is a keeper for at least 4 years.

ENGINE PROBLEM
By MISTY

2015 Chevrolet Equinox SUV L 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

On my 2015 I only had 36,500 miles on my car and have had major problems with it. First I started hearing a noise from the engine dealer couldnt find the noise. I checked the oil and the car had no oil in it.I took it in and they redid the oil. A week later I was driving on the freeway and I lost speed. I could not go over 10 miles. I bearly made it home. Ive always had problem with this SUV with pick up speeds.It would never pick up speed on the freeway. And gas milage with eco boost does nothing for the car.Now my car sets at the dealer with transmission problems. Would I get another GM car this was my first . I cant say I would.

Very comfortable
By Elijah Meadows

2015 Chevrolet Equinox SUV LT 4dr SUV w/1LT (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

The 4-cyl. aren't very fast at all and don't accelerate that fast either. That could possibly be from it being on ECO mode but, I would recommend getting a V6 for some extra get up. It's roomy and comfortable. Great handling and entertainment features.

Just switched back to chevy
By just switched to chevy

2015 Chevrolet Equinox SUV LT 4dr SUV AWD w/2LT (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

Have not owned a GM product for 20 years after being a die hard customer =switched to other brands due to poor quality. I purchased a used(15000mile) vehicle with AWD,Heated seats.rear with 2.4L engine. Car handles well and has a good ride but the fuel economy is well below stated range even with the eco. feature. GM ought to consider a super charged model for better mileage and acceleration.

very nice ride
By Joey Johnson

2015 Chevrolet Equinox SUV LS 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 6A)