Used 1995 BMW 3 Series Hatchback Consumer Reviews

List Price Estimate

Used 3 Series for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:

Pros
Cons

Best Car I Ever Owned

ccs95, 02/11/2014
318ti 2dr Hatchback

I bought my 95 brand new in Bellevue, WA. This car has been nothing short of perfect. I had a 12 year old son, a prairie dog with a cage that was 3' x 4', and we skied a lot! We went to the mountains in snow, sleet and rain...we have experienced several tropical storms and hurricanes...we moved to the Arizona desert. This car has taken us here, there and just about everywhere. We had a minor problems in the beginning... Never any engine problems, we have over 230,000 miles and are still going strong. Wear and tear has had it usual issues, and we are going in for struts this week. Still have original clutch, tranny, (got a rock in the radiator) not the cars fault. Love this car!

Great Mini

Jon Mendosa, 02/27/2003
318ti 2dr Hatchback

Perfect car for anyone who wants a great BMW for not a lot of money. Fun to drive definitly get the manual.

Second to none

glddmr, 04/23/2003
318ti 2dr Hatchback

Driven 6 years everywhere from HI & FLA to NY & CT. In deep snow with studded tires and hi speed cross country. NEVER had a mech prob in 113000 miles. Taught wife to drive clutch in 3 days in it, then went to sea for 2 wks. Still on first clutch. I drive it like it has twice the pwr it does. I love it. When the engine dies in another 120000 miles I'm putting a v-6 in it and driving another 250000.

Nice Economical Luxury Car

harlequin1971, 06/13/2002
318ti 2dr Hatchback

Suffers the same knocks as the Infiniti G20: low power and not enough soul. The 4-cylinder engine will not have you racing your engine at stoplights and looking for trouble. Gas mileage is less than average compared to small, similar engined cars currently out on the market today, 24-28mpg (with 89 octane). Why do I love my car? Intangibles. That kidney grill counts for something, that taletell styling of the 3-series sedan. The fact that I got more attention from the upper management types around the office...intangibles. The price makes for a good value for a used car and everyone will think you spent more.

Best car I have ever owned

bimmer guy, 07/27/2003
318ti 2dr Hatchback

Test drove the car on a whim assuming that I would never actually purchase it. Previously owned 3 SAABs, Ford Mustangs and 1978 1/2 Datsun 280Z. Compared to everything else the little 318ti was the champ! Could use a little more horsepower but at the expense of fuel economy it is just not worth it. Only thing that comes close today is the MINI Cooper! Handling and overall build quality have no equal in this price range!