2013 Subaru Impreza Consumer Review: Subaru Impreza Hatchback Sedan

2013 Subaru Impreza - Consumer Review

Subaru Impreza Hatchback Sedan 2012
By animaeme on

2013 Subaru Impreza 2.0i PZEV 4dr Hatchback AWD (2.0L 4cyl CVT)

Car was purchased new in 2012. I want to warm consumers that th body is of cheap quality. Just looking at it give it a "dent". The body it like tin foil. The worst is the car is built very low to the ground at 5.6". Small road "bumps" or driving up a steep hill damages under the bumper. Also underneath the front and back bumper damages when parking over curbs. The back wheel guard is even lower to the ground & "hook shape". My car caught on a low curb and bumper partially pulled off. My car is only 1y/o but the body is getting beaten. This is my 6th car and by far it has the worst quality body design.

Favorite Features

The Impreza hatchback drives well and quiet for a small car, BUT the cheap body quality makes me feel unsafe.

Suggested Improvements

Subaru Needs To Design the Impreza Hatchback higher than 5.6" off the ground! Otherwise all the positive aspects of this car gets cancelled out. Consumers need to be warned, if they purchase this car, they need to set money aside for body repairs and this is even if you're a skilled driver.