2007 Subaru Impreza Consumer Review: New to Subaru

2007 Subaru Impreza - Consumer Review

WRX TR Sedan (2.5L 4-cyl. Turbo AWD 5-speed Manual)

New to Subaru
By Steve on

2007 Subaru Impreza WRX TR 4dr Sedan AWD (2.5L 4cyl Turbo 5M)

This is my first new car. In the past I have owned Hondas, and up until a few weeks ago, I thought I would still own a Honda, but after driving the 07 WRX, I was hooked. The performance is THE best for the price, I love the interior and the seats, the steering is crisp, the transmission is smooth, the brakes are awesome, I'm getting better mileage than I thought with a turbo, 25-26 mpg, especially considering the way I have been driving it, and I can't get the grin off my face everytime I think about getting back in it. I am new to Subaru, and Honda set the bar high since that is all I have owned in the past 10 years. All I can say is, I am extremely pleased with my purchase.

Center tach, Turbo, AWD, 17" rims, hood scoop, 2 tone interior, surprisingly spacious trunk, and the fact that the car can be driven tame around town, but fast when you want/need it.

None, I bought the TR so I could change things I would have issue with like the radio, speakers, exhaust, suspension etc.