2010 Nissan Xterra Consumer Review: Love to drive it!

2010 Nissan Xterra - Consumer Review

Love to drive it!
By x-terra girl x 2 on

2010 Nissan Xterra Off-Road 4dr SUV 4WD (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

I replaced my 2000 x-terra (213,000 miles) with a 2010 x-terra off road. Loved my old buddy very much. I went from Manual to Automatic, which was good in some instances; tho I miss shifting. I travel in snow (sometimes up to the grill-with good tires) and travel off-road all year long and could not ask for a better SUV. "Sam" was a great truck, and now "SamSon" (yes I name my cars) will hopefully be with me 10 - 12 years. I highly recommend the X-Terra line.

4.0 liter engine more power to tow. Bigger foot print makes it more stable around corners and roomier. I did mourn my 2000 x-terra for about 2 weeks - do love the 2010 now

yeah, they did miss the outside temp gauge on the rear view mirror as an option, cargo area is slick for puppies and cargo, wish I could have gotten side rails on off-road pkg hard to get to roof. Heated seats without them being leather, and the outside step to "no where".