Reliable little truck
By Oregon on
1995 Nissan Truck XE V6 2dr Extended Cab 4WD SB
With over 151,000 miles on the truck I have had only one problem: had to replace the starter. Not bad in my opinion. I think that the V6 has plenty of powre for what I do The 4x4 system works great in the snow. The ride can be a little rough. The auto transmission shifts well and has givin me no trouble. I bought the truck originally because it was several thousand less than a comperable toyota Pickup and I'm glad that I did so. I would not hesitate to buy another Nissan but I dont think I will need to for another 50,000 miles at least.
Favorite Features
I really like the jump seats they fold up great and It makes for a lot of storage room. More leg room too if you actually have to ride back their. I also like the styling and the interior layout of the controls. Also the XT package is excellent. It gives you A/C and cruise and nothing else. GREAT
Suggested Improvements
I wish the seat slid back further for more leg room. could use a cup holder. Also the speakers could be alot better. Most of this really is not relivent because the new frontier is much improved over my hardbody but only time will tell if it is as reliable.