2008 Nissan Sentra Consumer Review: In Love

2008 Nissan Sentra - Consumer Review

In Love
By Sentra4me on

2008 Nissan Sentra 2.0 SL 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl CVT)

I love this vehicle! I have owned it now for 5 months and still love getting into it every morning. This car is such a great value for all that it comes equipped with. I was looking for the bells and whistles and found it in this vehicle. CVT did take a little getting used to. I am 5'0 and found this car to fit me perfectly. It also fit my 6'2 brother-in- law when riding in the BACKSEAT. Good driving visibility. Looks small from the outside but is extremely roomy on the inside. Easy to use bluetooth and great with iPhone. Husband enjoys driving my vehicle and is really impressed with the ride & comfort. Owner of a BMW rode with me then stated "WOW! What kind of car is this?"

Bluetooth, keyless entry, moonroof, two tone leather color scheme, glove compartment storage room (fits a large purse or laptop)and split trunk storage. Steering wheel controls make driving fun. Trip feature tells you how many miles left before next fuel up.

Maybe different interior lighting of gages-orange to soft for night driving. Need more than one power outlet. Back of car looks a little chopped off. Does not match the beautiful front of vehicle.