2007 Nissan Sentra Consumer Review: My Sentra Rules!

2007 Nissan Sentra - Consumer Review

2.0 SL Sedan (2.0L 4-cyl. CVT Automatic)

My Sentra Rules!
By Poonhead on

2007 Nissan Sentra 2.0 SL 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl CVT)

I've had my Sentra for three weeks and have already put 1,500 miles on it. What a car! Its fuel efficiency overdelivers, if anything. I got 42 all the way to work today. It tends to perform best fuel-wise when you're going about 50-55 mph. I got the souped up version: sunroof, saddle colored leather seats, convenience package with bluetooth, trunk divider, CVT, etc. It's a pleasure to drive. I had a Saab 9-3 that was 7 year old and just completely falling apart with just 85,000 miles on it. I didn't even think I'd be interested in a Sentra - went in to look at the hybrid Altima. But this car gets BETTER mileage than that hybrid, so what's the point? Buy a Sentra!

Favorite Features

Leather seats, bluetooth, sunroof, leather st. wheel, winter handling, CVT, trunk divider, interior lights that illuminate the floor and storage areas, styling is HOT - really turning heads - ride is SMOOTH, fuel economy is EXCELLENT, seats are comfortable, iPod jack, intelligent key is great.

Suggested Improvements

Side mirror defrosters would be nice. Sturdier bumpers. I'm terrified of cracking or scratching one. Back seat is smaller than in the Versa, which is surprising.