2007 Nissan Sentra - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Sentra model:
Best auto puchase I've ever made!
By Nleporacci on 02/20/08 16:39 PM (PST)

2007 Nissan Sentra 2.0 S 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl CVT)

Not sure what the mileage complaints are about. I'm averaging 31 mpg on the highway and 28 mpg combined. I've just hit 300 miles on this tank of gas and I still have more than 1/4 of a tank left. Lots of power when needed and stylish to the max. The 2007 has twice the leg room of the 2006. It hugs the road beautifully.

Well put together car
By Bek on 02/06/08 07:01 AM (PST)

2007 Nissan Sentra 2.0 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

The car has great head room, not present in many small vehicles. It's peppy and maneuverable. The design of the instrument panel is really great. I'd buy another in a heartbeat.

Great vehicle but not without its quirks
By Bill on 01/21/08 13:31 PM (PST)

2007 Nissan Sentra 2.0 S 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl CVT)

Over 15 months/22,000 miles of ownership, my Sentra never left me stranded and gave me good, dependable transportation to/from work. While not a sports car by any means, it could blow away any Civic or Corolla on the road. Styling was nice for a car in its price range. The CVT was a neat variation of the traditional A/T and helped make the most of the engine's power, but it was disconcerting during stops as it would often cause the car to slingshot forward while braking, almost like downshifting too early with a manual. Gas mileage was okay, typically in the mid-20s, but nowhere near the advertised 36 mpg hwy as others have mentioned. Interior was nice, but quality left a lot to be desired.

I'm In Limbo
By evy197531 on 01/08/08 19:58 PM (PST)

2007 Nissan Sentra 2.0 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

Well I had the 2006 Nissan Sentra and upgraded by way of a car accident to the 2007. I love the style. It is totally different than the 2006 and resembles the Altima. Nice compact size for myself and I am single with no children but bad choice for someone with a family.

True pocket rocket
By drey05 on 01/07/08 17:16 PM (PST)

2007 Nissan Sentra SE-R Spec V 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6M)

I tested the Civic Si, and Jetta GLI. I went to the Nissan dealership to look at the 07 Nissan coupe. Was attracted by the looks of the Spec V. I traded in a Jetta Turbo. The spec v is a lot faster, and rides better. I get an average of 25mpg and I'm not a light footed driver. I've gotten as high as 45 mpg with this. My X has a 07 GTI, and this is faster (we raced) and still is a larger car. It's almost like a stock sleeper. Plus you have to love the 6 spd manual, performance clutch, sport tires, big brakes, and gas shocks. Go take a look at one.

2007 Sentra 2.0 SL Sedan
By Chris on 11/25/07 17:59 PM (PST)

2007 Nissan Sentra 2.0 SL 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl CVT)

We leased this car from the dealership I worked at in July of 2007, replacing my wife's 2006 Honda Accord. This car is way above the Accord in fit and finish, build quality, interior quietness and other things too. This car is smoooth sailing the whole way through. Excellent power delivery with the CVT, although gas mileage is nowhere near the advertised 29/36. Hopefully it will improve once we pass 7500 or so miles. With ~5000 miles on the car, it's been great. 6 speaker prem. audio system rocks, and my iPod interfaces with the radio nicely. Bluetooth is a nice feature to have too, as well as the ABS brakes.

First Impressions
By Jason on 11/24/07 21:17 PM (PST)

2007 Nissan Sentra 2.0 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl CVT)

I'm writing this the night of my first day with my new Sentra. I will give just a simple summary of what I've observed in the first 24 hours. I like the exterior. It's small-looking on the outside, but really big and roomy on the inside. The trunk space is amazing, considering it doesn't even look like it has a trunk from the outside. The engine makes a lot of noise upon acceleration, but that's the only flaw I've seen so far. It handles great, it accelerates great (minus the noise) and the interior is smartly designed. I should have no trouble parking this in the city because it's compact, but it doesn't feel like that on the inside. Overall I'm very impressed on the first day.

Got Nissan?
By southerncali on 11/18/07 23:41 PM (PST)

2007 Nissan Sentra 2.0 S 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl CVT)

Love my white 07 Sentra. Installed the K & N air filter and an exhaust in the back for that vrooom and more mpg but I think my mpg went down because I love to put the pedal to the metal. I get about 370 miles highway. Head turner! Gas mileage at 11,000 miles is still 28 city. Much more horsepower helping that tranny (CVT) on engine with the exhaust. My trade in was an 05 toyota corolla Sport. This Nissan is way better!

Nice, spaaaaacious, fuel efficient car!
By Reinholdt on 11/06/07 15:37 PM (PST)

2007 Nissan Sentra 2.0 S 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

Got the 2.0s 6M in April, and I found the ride very quiet and reasonably well mannered. It certainly does not like any sort of rough road, however, where the suspension can have me bouncing around all over the cabin. The shift throw had been difficult to get used to, but that's okay. I mean, I can play "hide-n-go-seek" inside the cabin there is sooo much space! I do find the quality of the plastics inside to be lacking. The interior is very easy to mark if you are not careful but overall, a great car for my long commute, and knowing the Nissan powerplant, the engine should get me close to half a million KMs.

2007 Nissan Sentra
By mark on 11/05/07 11:15 AM (PST)

2007 Nissan Sentra 2.0 S 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl CVT)

Looks great and it's fun to drive. The little computer is neat. But it get's lousy mileage! I was expecting a lot better than 23 mpg for mostly freeway driving.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.