Used 2007 Nissan Sentra 2.0 SL Sedan Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Nissan Sentra Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Sentra model:

Best Car for the Money
By maitresaman

2007 Nissan Sentra Sedan 2.0 SL 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl CVT)

This car has all the features (some competitors didn't have at the time) for much less. It has enough get up and go yet it take getting used to the CVT which means you don't feel the jerk as the car shifts. I bought it in 2008 and have more that 56,000 miles. I've had to change the front brakes and went with the best pads and lifetime warranty. I've only used synthetic oil and high end filter on regular schedule. I have had no major issues in the heat (90+) or the cold (snow and freezing).

moonroof, aux port, leather. I really love everything about the car. I have all the features of more expensive luxury cars for no where near the price. Also at the time some other cars in the class didn't have all the features and even those that did were at least 3k more in price.

Better rotors. Most new cars use cheap rotors and pads which warp the rotor easily. Better pads and rotors would make things nice. iphone plug in as opposed to just aux port.

overall bad experiend
By jwelk24

2007 Nissan Sentra Sedan 2.0 SL 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl CVT)

the car has been nothing but problems. Replaced the radiator and muffler within first 3 years of ownership. Brakes are a constant problem. Rotters always warping, constant vibration when braking. Need to buy a new set of tires every year. Rust on both sides of the car by back doors. I have never had a car that was such a piece of junk!

not much, maybe the interior space

use of better metal and improve quality of the brakes.

Don't fool yourself. Go beyond the look.
By VSW

2007 Nissan Sentra Sedan 2.0 SL 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl CVT)

My first brand new car. I decided to pay for it because I did not want to deal with mechanics any time soon and the bluetooth'd be good. So wrong. As other mentioned, tires pressure light keeps going off and it stopped only after changing 4 tires. There are TOO many blind spots, the more I drive the less comfortable I'm with the car. Few problems: blinds are broken, side panel badly aligned, so are the doors, brakes have to be replaced, battery over charging, bluetooth is not worthy and now the transmission is giving me problems, and the dealer cannot reproduce it. I do have good gas mileage, but I'd not mind spending little more on gas for better quality. Think it through!

Gas mileage (33 miles on highway and city)

Better material quality - plastics get dirty too fast and I don't have kids, leather seems fake; Better voice recognition for bluetooth; Better quality control on manufacturing; Side mirrors should fold in; Better rear view;

Best car for the money!
By carguy2006

2007 Nissan Sentra Sedan 2.0 SL 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl CVT)

I baught my Nissan Sentra being the first Import vehicle I have ever purchased. I have driven 45,000 miles and I have never had a single problem. The CVT paired with the 2.0 Engine is the best. I am averadging 390-420 Miles to the tank. I have takin this car on many of road trips and allways and thrilled with the performance good job Nissan. I work in the auto industry and have driven so many cars and normally keep these vehicles for a year or two. I actually want to keep my Sentra for another five years!

Bluetooth, Premium Sound, Intelligent Key, Audio Controls on the Steering Wheel, Devide and Hide trunk. CD Storage in the Visor, MPG, and CVT Transmission.

Plastic does scratch easily.

Best Little Car BANG for the BUCK!
By djohn

2007 Nissan Sentra Sedan 2.0 SL 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl CVT)

This is one of the best cars I've owned, owned a lot. The exterior design, and color (tent green) I know... The orange leather interior first concerned me but now like it a lot. Ive had a lot of lookers at this car, great gas mileage, bigger car for the mileage, 28-35. I drive almost 150 miles a day and its very comfortable and easy on the gas. Id recommend, and have, this car in a heart beat. Never a mechanical problem. Just rotate the tires every 5000 miles and change oil at the same time.

color, style, handling, hands on controls at your fingertips, bluetooth (even thought she is hard to understand sometimes),size and comfort.

interior plastic scratches very easily. stone chips,even with mud flaps, near rear doors due to sitting out too far (engineering error).OVERALL..a 9/10!