This car will not die!
By SG on
1990 Nissan Sentra XE 2dr Coupe
This car is phenomenal on gas mileage. My husband (to be, at the time) bought this car before I met him. We've now been married 15 years. A few years back, we thought it might be time to get him a new car, so we did, and I inherited this as I was driving a pickup at the time. Well, that was 4 years ago, and I'm still driving this little car. It looks terrible - the paint's starting to fade, the door has a big gash in it that's starting to rust, the interior ceiling cloth has disintegrated and is coming down in sheets, but I cannot bring myself to get a new car. This car drives great. It gets incredible gas mileage. I fill it up ONCE A MONTH. I have a 12 mile commute to work.
Favorite Features
It runs beautifully, it's fun to drive and you cannot beat the gas mileage, it's incredible, it just goes forever. It has 237,000 miles on it right now and I keep looking at new cars every few months but then, I think, why get a new one? This one has no intention of dying and the gas mileage is !!!!
Suggested Improvements
Back seat is small, paint fading and interior ceiling cloth has disintegrated. The car is 20 years old, though.