Used 2012 Nissan Pathfinder LE Consumer Reviews - 2 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2012 Nissan Pathfinder - Consumer Reviews

2012 Nissan Pathfinder

View reviews for a specific Pathfinder model:

Great vehicle
By Moises Santiago

2012 Nissan Pathfinder LE 4dr SUV (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

I have had Pathfinders since 2007, I had a 2008, 2009 and now have 2012 since that year. I cant complain, it is an amazing vehicle, I have drove this vehicle from NC to NY to TX to AL, anyways this vehicle is just great for whatever you need it, great spacing, I have a family of five and we are super comfortable. NAV system is great, the radio sound is great (BOSE), only bad part is that doesn't have USB ports and cant connect your Ipod with Bluetooth, cell phone works great with Bluetooth. It came with a DVD system and two wireless headsets, that's great for the kids. Like I said I have had mine since 2012 and it runs perfectly, no issues, paint is still awesome, so I can trust that I will have this great vehicle for many many more years. I recommend to anyone.

Great Truck...
By jbw5

2012 Nissan Pathfinder LE 4dr SUV (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

Awesome truck. Bought a brand-spankin' new one Wednesday night and am happy. Took the family to the beach and was impressed with the ride and gas mileage on the freeway. My only real complaint about this thing is headlights. Very hard to see, even when using the high beams. The SatNav system is awesome as well as the information display. No USB port, but aux input is there. The overall fit and finish is really nice.. and the Nissan dealer I dealt with (Jenkins Nissan) was very accommodating and professional. People complain that this thing "rides like a truck," but that's WHAT IT IS. It's meant to be tossed around and used as such. If you want an SUV that comes with a purse, go buy a CR-V.

SatNav is awesome.. love the heated steering wheel. Information given on touch-screen LCD is fantastic.. the car keeps an eye on itself. Also feel very safe riding in this truck.

Add a USB port for iPod compatibility, remove the useless compactflash drive, would like an option for Xenon headlights.