2006 Nissan Maxima Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Maxima model:
Awesome..as I expected..!!
By PRP on 09/01/06 17:03 PM (PDT)

2006 Nissan Maxima Sedan 3.5 SE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

This car lives up to its expectations. It's fun to drive. The 3.5L engine is preppy, and very responsive. The ride is very comfortable. Plenty of interior room. The trunk is huge. Step aside, Accord and Camry..!!

from BMW to Maxima
By ceevee on 08/29/06 19:09 PM (PDT)

2006 Nissan Maxima Sedan 3.5 SL 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

i wanted to save money. i was looking for style, comfort, performance. i found what i was looking for without having to pay too much for it. what's standard in the maxima is an arm and a leg when compred to audi, bmw, CTS Cadillac, Saab as they charged a lot more for all the extras that came standard with the maxima

WOW !!
By rick on 08/22/06 19:06 PM (PDT)

2006 Nissan Maxima Sedan 3.5 SE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I was on my way to test drive an Accord v-6, when my wife told me to take a look at the Maxima. What a tremendous car. I was able lease the Maxima for a lower payment than the Accord and it is way more car for the money. I hate when she is right!

Great Ride!
By CajunMaximaCpl on 08/14/06 17:29 PM (PDT)

2006 Nissan Maxima Sedan 3.5 SL 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

The wife and I took delivery of our '06 Maxima SL (pearl white, tan leather, and functional sunroof - LOADED) after driving numerous family sedans. Came close to deciding on the '06 Altima (V6) UNTIL we drove the Maxima -- it sold itself! Awesome looks and drives like a dream. Our deal was 2% over invoice, which came out to be approx. $560 over -- very pleased with that deal! Our salesman was never, ever pushy and let us make our own decision about buying a vehicle and the time we took to decide.

You're crazy if you dont buy a maxima
By felix183333 on 08/06/06 19:38 PM (PDT)

2006 Nissan Maxima Sedan 3.5 SE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

I'm a long time Nissan buyer and this 2006 maxima is one of my best buys from Nissan. I love the power and the handling. Most vehicles with this power and options are very costly. Nissan, as always has found away to put the best of all cars in a Maxima. If you dont understand, test drive a Maxima and other cars in its class and Your heart will tell you to buy Nissan.

excellent
By maxima se on 07/27/06 09:22 AM (PDT)

2006 Nissan Maxima Sedan 3.5 SE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

i love my car this my fifth new maxima that i have owned my first in 1988 they have come along ways since then. i now live in las vegas i drove the car, by myself, from Tuscumbia, Al. had no trouble at all. i have people all the time commenting about how great of a good looking car i have. i'm proud to be seen driving it. the color is white, interior, tan leather, moon roof the works. i'm 60 years old and feel 30, what more can i say. good luck to new owners of a se maxima. there,s nothing better. thanks, Linda, Las Vegas

nice looks and drive
By jim on 07/24/06 10:06 AM (PDT)

2006 Nissan Maxima Sedan 3.5 SL 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Have driven Mercedes and BMWs for years. Maxima ride not unlike either. Has a heavy feel like the MB. Fun to drive and reliable. I am at 16,000 miles and no problems yet. Front seats sit a little too high and turning radius way too wide. Would lease another

Lots of luxury!
By Blake Tabackman on 06/14/06 19:11 PM (PDT)

2006 Nissan Maxima Sedan 3.5 SE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

This car has everthing! leather, power everything, Modern Drive Computer/Nav/Radio, heated seats, even a heated steering wheel, Telescoping wheel. Most cars that cost $20K more than this one don't offer all the features this bad boy has. Plus intergrated Bluetooth with steering wheel control.

Sweeeeeet ride!!
By NYPHIL on 06/03/06 18:04 PM (PDT)

2006 Nissan Maxima Sedan 3.5 SL 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Everyone says "What a Sweet Ride!" and they are right. I just bought a Spirited Bronze SL with black interior loaded (no Nav) with everything including Sirius, a wing, wheel locks, floor mats, slash guards for $29,000! What a truly wonderful vehicle. Based on some critic's reviews I was a little skeptical about purchasing this car. The complaints about interior design, torque steer and turning radius are baloney. What an underrated luxury vehicle. I had a 1995 Avalon for 11 yrs and loved it. When I compared/test drove the 2006 Touring Avalon against the Maxima I found it was lacking so many of my 'Favorites Features' listed below (also lacked side molding) that we had to have the MAX!!

nissan maxima
By terry smith on 06/02/06 15:46 PM (PDT)

2006 Nissan Maxima Sedan 3.5 SE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

love my nissan. steering jerky and nissan will not let you add options

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.