Never buy a Nissan
By lordavot on
2005 Nissan Maxima 3.5 SE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)
I bought the sixth generation 2005 Maxima when it was abt 49k miles. At abt 70k miles I starting experiencing transmission problems. shifting from park to drive, it jerks and it is really bad when the engine is warm. from drive to reverse or reverse to drive it does the same thing. The engine slips and the RPM races to 5 or 6 when you accelerate without any pick up. When I contacted Nissan they told me there is nothing they can do about it. Thousands of sixth generation maxima owners are having the same problem but nissan will not own up to their defect and recall and fix the problem. I am going back to TOYOTA. always faithful. NEVER AGAIN IN MY LIFE WILL I BUY A NISSAN PRODUCT.
Suggested Improvements
Recall the engines and fix your mistakes instead of waiting for someone to lose their life before you do the responsible thing NISSAN
By benzguy18
on 07/08/11 13:29 PM (PDT)

hahaha ohh yeahh because TOYOTA is sooo reliable right? better than NISSAN my ass. I don't recall a time when NISSAN's brakes gave out causing hundreds of cars to run into trees, houses, and other cars.... well their motto is "keep moving forward" yup nothing about stopping.