2003 Nissan Maxima Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Maxima model:
AWESOME CAR
By skillmyster on 08/23/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Nissan Maxima Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

BOUGHT MY 2003 SE A WEEK AGO. LOVE IT SO FAR. GOT THE BASE SE WITH SUNROOF, FLOOR MATS, CARGO MAT AND SPLASH GUARDS. HAD EVERYTHING ELSE THAT I WANTED STANDARD. THIS CAR IS THE BEST IN ITS CLASS FOR POWER AND OPTIONS. CONSIDERED THE 2003 ACCORD BUT THEN THE PICTURES CAME OUT. WHAT THE **** WAS HONDA THINKING???? I KNOW I MADE A GOOD CHOICE. LIKED THE MAXIMA OVER THE ACCORD, CAMRY, PASSAT.

Nice job, Nissan
By Hithere on 08/22/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Nissan Maxima Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

I've been wanting to get a Maxima ever since I read a review about the fantastic engine it has several years ago. I have not been disappointed. The powerplant in this car seems to be frustrated at my holding it back while it wants to burn rubber like a maniac. I bought practically the base model, it it has great standard features.

2003 Maxima
By Max007 on 08/19/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Nissan Maxima Sedan GLE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

Maxima is the best sport sedan out there that offers great package.Recently I bought 03 GLE Max,I just love everything about this car. Overall its a great car to drive.

My second Max
By Martini421 on 08/18/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Nissan Maxima Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

We just got our second Maxima. WOW!! What improvements they have made since 2000. The 255hp realy moves. The Titanium Package add's many of the extras we wanted, we also opted for the Meridian and Traction Control. The only thing we diddnt get was the Nav System. I have to say that this car is the best value for your dollar in the performance luxury market. This car is awesome to drive.

DRIVEN
By stumbling4ward on 08/12/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Nissan Maxima Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

This car exudes authority on the highway. Acceleration between 3k and 4k rpm is coffee spilling, head-thrown- back fun. The perfect mix of family sedan/screamin' rubber. 140mph feels like 60mph

What a spectular car... performance plus
By shussey on 08/05/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Nissan Maxima Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

For the performance enthusiast! I have cloth, minimal extras, basically just the Sunroof is the only extra I have. I drive it for the performance. Its a little different with the variable intake and variable capacity muffler. You get boost when you need it and conserve gas when you dont. The trip computer is an added bonus and the 60/40 fold down seats add more cargo flexability. This is a great car for the performance enthusiast with the family in mind. The ride is smooth with the performance suspension yet handles turns like a race car. The Nissan Maxima 2003 SE is a perfect cross between the performance race car and the four door sedan.

2nd Maxima & the Best
By Tom Cuillier on 07/31/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Nissan Maxima Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

We had our 1991 Maxima since it was new. Best car we ever owned, but this '03 is Awesome! Great Bose system, extremely fast, but docile & quiet during normal driving. Even Grandma is impressed with smooth luxurious ride, but when you press on the "fast" pedal, all hell breaks loose! This is a rocket. Handles like on rails, extremely roomy inside - even the back seat has a lot of leg room. I drove Mercedes, Volvo, BMW, & Lexus, before making my decision. This SE is a steal at the price and, performance-wise, will blow the doors off everything else I drove. Before buying anything else, drive a Maxima, your perfect car search will be over! This is a no-brainer.

2002 Maxima one fast car
By Maxima Guy on 07/21/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Nissan Maxima Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

This car is amazingly fast. Very smooth. The 6 speed is very fun to drive and the car gets great gas mileage.

2003 maxima
By projo on 07/17/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Nissan Maxima Sedan GLE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

good engine,fine interior, excellent head lights,superior handling. No opinion on traction control until the snow falls. The odometer reads about 2% short,as did the 2000 model we just sold.

Another Master Piece From Nissan
By vick on 07/13/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Nissan Maxima Sedan GLE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

I have Infiniti 1999 I30 and just bought 2003 Maxima GLE with Meridian Edition. Test Drove Lexus, BMW, Mercedez and fould MAxima GLE to be the best car for the bucks. Got it for 27,800 with all the options. Cannot be happier than any other car. You've got to go with MAXIMA.