2013 Mazda MAZDA3 i Touring 4dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 6M)
This has been my first Mazda. I was going to go with a 2011 VW golf 6-speed, but the mazda had better MPG and better accessories already included for the price. Plus the mazda has much more room in it. I'm 6'5 and I fit wonderfully in the front seats.This has been my first manual ever driven and its been great! I bought it at 240 mi and within a month it now how 1,250 mi and the only problems that I had run into is a key fob problem, which is replaced under warranty, the boot won't close if you close it too hard, and that the back seats are WAY too small.
-I love that it comes with, Bluetooth, AUX and
- smooth and easy transmission
- comfortable and spacious front seats.
- very large boot!
- AWESOME MPG I get 27-30 city and 37 hwy
-bigger engine (needs 2.5 as standard)
-bigger back seats or just make it a 2 door. not even a 5'4 person can fit back there.
- possibly a longer 1st gear standard
- bigger arm rest area. nearly impossible to easily get anything out of it.