2004 Lexus LS 430 Sedan - Consumer Reviews

Base 4.3L V8 6-speed Automatic - (169 reviews )
A MAGIC CARPET, NOT AN EGO TRIP
By ALLSAND on 07/10/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Lexus LS 430 Sedan 4dr Sedan (4.3L 8cyl 6A)

The best highway cruiser I've ever owned. A delite on the U.S, interstate systems.If you're looking to take highway off ramps at 50 mph or low gas consumption this is not the vehicle for you. Pure comfort and reliablity along with the most indulgent service ethics you could wish. My second Lexus. I shopped for the best price but not for another manufacturer.

Lexus LS430
By markkhome on 07/10/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Lexus LS 430 Sedan 4dr Sedan (4.3L 8cyl 6A)

This car is well thought out. the DVD Naviagation is the easiest to read. The Bluetooth tech. is a little difficult to use. Everything else is great.

superb car
By mishrick on 07/10/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Lexus LS 430 Sedan 4dr Sedan (4.3L 8cyl 6A)

beats all cars in all categories

Tom's Review
By Thomas A. Miller on 07/10/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Lexus LS 430 Sedan 4dr Sedan (4.3L 8cyl 6A)

My first consideration is performance and maintenance reliability, it is very strong in this area. Riding comfort is excellent, it is quiet and comfortable. The car is beautiful and subtle. The features on the car are practical and convenient. And one other thing the car "gets out and moves". I am 67 years old and it is without a doubt the finest car I have owned.

The Perfect Car
By l;mmmcdowell on 07/10/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Lexus LS 430 Sedan 4dr Sedan (4.3L 8cyl 6A)

This car is a joy to get into and drive every time. Hard to believe they could make a vehicle so enjoyable to drive in all conditions and even sitting in traffic is nice because of the great sound system ( I used to be a Hi-Fi dealer) and the filtered air comming into the car.

DREAM CAR
By VITO VIVIANO on 07/10/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Lexus LS 430 Sedan 4dr Sedan (4.3L 8cyl 6A)

THIS MY FIFTH LEXUS 430. PREVIOUS MODELS WERE LS400. THERE IS NO FINER AUTOMOBILE. TRUST ME-- I USED TO DRIVE MERCEDES.

Newby Review
By Tom Jordan on 07/10/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Lexus LS 430 Sedan 4dr Sedan (4.3L 8cyl 6A)

Although we have had the car for only a little over a month, I couldn't be more pleased. The car rides very firmly, it handles well, has more power than you would ever need and is very comfortable and spacious. If I could change one thing it would be the front seats, making them wrap a little more, but they make up for that by being tall enough to make the head rest comfortable and useable. Great car, worth the money and fun to own.

superb!
By lexo on 07/10/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Lexus LS 430 Sedan 4dr Sedan (4.3L 8cyl 6A)

Excellent vehicle with comfort and style.

Satisfaction
By Jack Jen on 07/10/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Lexus LS 430 Sedan 4dr Sedan (4.3L 8cyl 6A)

This is our third Lexus. I am completely satisfied in every feature of the Lexus LS 430. The styling, quality of workmanship, detail and overall performance is unmatched in any vehicle I have ever driven. The lack of road noise is another great feature. The gas mileage, for such a big vehicle, is outstanding. The great ride is the finest in the industry. We also have a SC 430 which we consider the best in its' class. If, and when, we sell the SC 430, we intend to purchase the RX 430 beacuse of our satisfaction with our other models of Lexus. We would NEVER change from our Lexus habit.

I love my Lexus---& McGrath Lexus Dealer
By Diane Salach on 07/10/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Lexus LS 430 Sedan 4dr Sedan (4.3L 8cyl 6A)

My car is my office. I am always proud to invite my clients to ride in my car. It is comfortable, reliable and best of all BEAUTIFUL. I have been driving Lexus since 1991 and will never go back to my other luxury automobiles of the past! Thanks for keeping your standards above the rest!