Used 2004 Lexus LS 430 Sedan Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2004 Lexus Ls-430 - Consumer Reviews

2004 Lexus LS 430 Sedan

Base 4.3L V8 6-speed Automatic - (169 reviews )

LS430
By PH3226

2004 Lexus LS 430 Sedan 4dr Sedan (4.3L 8cyl 6A)

I owned the ES300 before purchasing the LS430. I loved my Es so much that I moved up to the 430. It is a wonderful car, lots of leg room, very comfortable and is a joy to own. I wouldn't hesitate to buy another one once needed. I've owned a lot of cars, but the Lexus is certainly the car to own.

Favorite Features

My favorite feature is the memory selection. My husband and I can both set our own comfort and each and every time I get into the car it adjusts to my memory selection. No more adjusting everything when I want to drive.

Suggested Improvements

I would love to see them put the coffee cup holder somewhere on the dash instead of between the seats. Having to reach for a drink while driving is a little inconvient where it is. But that would be all that I would change. The rest of the options etc, are wonderful.

Best car i've ever had
By Alex N.

2004 Lexus LS 430 Sedan 4dr Sedan (4.3L 8cyl 6A)

Best car i've had and i've had an Mercedes-Benz E320 and a Bmw 540i but they can'y compare to my lexus .

Favorite Features

Luxury,Performance and handling

Suggested Improvements

none what so ever!

Car King
By Mike Mc Nish Pak

2004 Lexus LS 430 Sedan 4dr Sedan (4.3L 8cyl 6A)

I caught a Porsche! A BMW 745iL! S500! Forget about Caddies and Stupid American Cars! It ride super smoothly, I can't believe it's a car! Like you're cruising through a lake! It just consumes only 22 mpg however an S320 consumes like 20 to 22! My only little objection is if you could change the rear light style to a more sporty one. By the way, my girlfriend's S600 with its V12 engine is worth about 65,000 GBP; why should we pay 28,000 GBP to get the Lexus tunning package of 590 BHP? And why should we have to pay 9,000 GBP for an AWD car!? Have you ever thought that its almost 7,000 GBP more expensive than the S600!? Come on men!

Favorite Features

Mark Levinson Ride quality Interior ...

Suggested Improvements

Price ... Price ... Price!

Excellent
By Andrea Gullotti

2004 Lexus LS 430 Sedan 4dr Sedan (4.3L 8cyl 6A)

I am totally happy with this car. I will no doubt buy another when the time comes to trading in.

Favorite Features

I have no favorite features...the entire car is my favorite feature

Suggested Improvements

Only improvement I would make is in the cup holders...they are not sturdy enough.

Quality Without Compromise!
By Eric Sherman

2004 Lexus LS 430 Sedan 4dr Sedan (4.3L 8cyl 6A)

The car is so quiet, your ears feel like they're plugged! You think the engine has died, until you look at the tach! I hit the gas hard while getting on the freeway yesterday and was over 80MPH in just a few seconds. The GPS Navigation/Mark Levinson Audio package is first class!

Favorite Features

I am amazed with the quality of paint and fit & finish! The feature that steered me to Lexus was the combination of a V8 engine and rear- wheel drive.

Suggested Improvements

The trunk is small and could be made larger if the gas tank was relocated and the full-size spare was replaced by a spacesaver!