2006 Hyundai Tucson Consumer Review: One of the best cars I have ow

2006 Hyundai Tucson - Consumer Review

GLS 4dr SUV (2.7L V6 4-speed Automatic)

One of the best cars I have owned......
By chezslav on

2006 Hyundai Tucson GLS 4dr SUV (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

I leased this car then bought it at the end of the lease. I have 90,000 miles on it and it has been trouble free. I did have to have the radio replaced but it was under warranty. I get 23.8 miles to a gallon.

The car is fun to drive, VERY practical, and is loaded with features. We have driven this car hard and often. It has been from coast-to-coast and back. I intend to keep it until it dies. It is comfortable, but I DO wish it had another 4-5 inches of legroom in front. We are ALL tall in my family.

I recently had the car detailed by my dealership and it looks brand new.

I change the oil, fluids....etc..as needed. If you can find one of these cars and it has been cared for, buy it!

The car is loaded, but not a limited. The FWD has been a solid performer.. All the safety features give piece of mind. I love the fact that the back window opens without the whole back gate needing to be raised. Very functional roof rack that I have modified with a wooden rack to add more capabilities. Love the styling and visability offered.

More leg room in front. A more adjustable radio where the EQ can be set by the driver instead of having to use the pre-sets EQ settings.

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review