A great ride!
By jpar on
2011 Hyundai Elantra GLS 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 6M)
I picked up a black GLS with the camel interior and premium package yesterday and I have to say, I'm very impressed. So far, I've only put about 65 miles on it, almost all on city and country roads, and I've averaged 33 mpg, pretty good without breaking the car in or doing any highway driving. Prior to buying this car, I checked out basically every compact on the market, including the Corolla, Mazda3, Civic, and Focus, but the Hyundai beat all of them out. The best part is the looks that people give me at stop lights - they just stare at my car because there isn't anything like it. I'm looking forward to spending a long time driving it!
Favorite Features
I really like the exterior looks. The interior is pretty nice as well (the seats are pretty comfortable for me). I also like the ECO light on the dash that tells me when I am driving in a way that gets me good mileage. I also love the Bluetooth that comes with the Premium Package and lets me play music from my phone wirelessly.
Suggested Improvements
The engine could have a little more power, and the suspension is not quite what I am used to, but overall there isn't a whole lot that I would change.