2007 Honda Civic Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Civic model:
Awesome
By Andrew on 11/11/07 06:32 AM (PST)

2007 Honda Civic Coupe EX 2dr Coupe (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

I recently got rid of a 2004 Mazda 3 sport and I like the Civic much better. I am very impressed with the smooth ride for a car less than $20,000. The cabin is quiet radio is create, manual shifter is very smooth. I drive mostly highway and have been getting around 34 mpg.

Quality not what I expected from a Honda
By Daniel on 11/06/07 10:26 AM (PST)

2007 Honda Civic Coupe EX 2dr Coupe (1.8L 4cyl 5A)

I sold my 1997 Civic LX 4-d to get this car, and it's worlds better. The only problem is that this car has a lot of noise. Road noise is common in small cars, but there are so many shakes and rattles, that I'm gonna have to get them fixed by the dealer when I take it in to get its first oil change. The sub rattles the back parcel shelf, the pass. seat frame rattles, there is a whistling noise coming through the windshield, and the handles on the roof rattle. Other than that, only small complaints, like how the rear end collects a lot of dust, and how I have to adjust my seat all the way down so that my head doesnt brush the roof (I'm 5.10).

The Civic EX has got it all
By lilodian on 10/28/07 15:05 PM (PDT)

2007 Honda Civic Coupe EX 2dr Coupe w/Navigation System (1.8L 4cyl 5A)

I've owned this car for a very exciting 17 hours now! Looks awesome, very smooth and quiet ride (engine revs pretty low even on highways), very comfortable interior, very handy steering wheel audio controls (for audiophiles like me), great Premium sound system w/ sub, XM is great to have, haven't tried nav yet, haven't tried sunroof yet. Definitely could use more hp, but this is an economy car so that's ok. Great overall ride and comfort, very good value for your money. Perfect car for high school/college kids or an entry level working man like me! I definitely think this car has got it all. If you're car-shopping with about $18000 to $22000 to spend, you must check this car out.

Wow
By IXbloodsimpleXI on 10/14/07 18:12 PM (PDT)

2007 Honda Civic Coupe LX 2dr Coupe (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

To start off, I usually purchase at least 1 car per year, this is my 13th in my life. With this car, I can't convince myself to get rid of it. I've customized it to my liking and can't seem to want anything else. No problems with it, I barely have to feed it gas and it's very sporty for being a base model.

Saved her life
By JB's mom on 10/12/07 12:53 PM (PDT)

2007 Honda Civic Coupe LX 2dr Coupe (1.8L 4cyl 5A)

I purchased this car for my 16 year daughter based on the safety features,the airbags. On May 24, 2007 Jordan was hit on the drivers side by a minivan traveling the posted speed limit (35mps). She was transported to Atlanta's Level 1 Trama Unit. 7 hours later, she walked out with me without a scratch on her. The extent of her injuries was when she lost conscious on impact and had a headache. She said the fire & rescue guy told her the airbags saved her life. I brought her the exact same car (different color) a month later.

Shake, Rattle & Roll
By pokey on 10/09/07 18:02 PM (PDT)

2007 Honda Civic Coupe EX 2dr Coupe (1.8L 4cyl 5A)

I purchased this car to make up for all of the emmissions I was spewing from my 1997 Saab. I thought the design and handling of the car were great. It did have a lot of road noise, but the gas mileage - 37- 42 mpg makes up for it. The only complaint I have is the fit and finish. I have been to the dealer 3 times already with interior replacement issues. So far I have had to replace one broken sun visor, a door panel(rattles), and a seat frame (rattles). Unfortunately, a new noise/rattle pops up every day, depending on the temperature and conditions. I was hoping for a better fit & finish for a $19,000 vehicle.

2 problems
By kurt cain on 09/14/07 08:16 AM (PDT)

2007 Honda Civic Coupe LX 2dr Coupe (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

This Civic (07 Lx coupe, 5 speed trans) is fun to drive, peppy, has no problems handling the Ozark mountains, at or above the speed limits. Is stylish gets very good gas mileage, but the seats headrest sticks out to much and always seems to bump into the back of my head. Also the a/c vent for the driver is almost directly behind the steering wheel which blows cold air onto your hand. 2 very minor things. You get a great little car for a reasonable price

Glad to be a Civic owner again.
By Damian on 09/06/07 19:06 PM (PDT)

2007 Honda Civic Coupe EX 2dr Coupe w/Navigation System (1.8L 4cyl 5A)

This is my third Civic with other cars between. The car handles better then my Passat and my Mustang. The steering is very light and precise. I noticed a good 34 mpg with a mixed hwy/ city driving. And the best part is no more high grade fuel as with my VW.

I couldn't love this car more!
By Ilovemycivic on 09/06/07 13:28 PM (PDT)

2007 Honda Civic Coupe LX 2dr Coupe (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

I recently put my '96 Civic Coupe DX to sleep. I wasn't going to buy another Civic thinking I'll just "move up" to something better like an Accord or Camry. But as soon as I test drove the '07 out of curiosity, I was hooked. As far as I'm concerned, there is no better car for the money. This car handles great, is quite speedy, and very comfortable. he seats feel wonderful and soft. The telescopic steering wheel is a nice feature. It has maintenance minder too so taking care of this car is a no- brainer. I don't have enough room to rave about this car.

Good Car, but Quality Issues
By Keith on 08/26/07 10:20 AM (PDT)

2007 Honda Civic Coupe LX 2dr Coupe (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

Generally a very good car. Great gas mileage, comfortable seats, decent acceleration with the 5spd manual, fits in tight city parking spots. The quality has been a disappointment. The map light didn't work from day one and way more annoying was a constant rattling from the rear passenger curtain airbag, also from day one. Dealership had my car for 4 DAYS and although the rattling has lessened, it's still there and very annoying. Seems Civics are hit or miss. Some get great quality cars, and some have them in the dealerships for service in the first month. Don't test drive any model. Test drive the car you're actually going to buy and check out everything!

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.