I love it!
By Stabi on
2006 Honda Civic Si 2dr Coupe (2.0L 4cyl 6M)
I have had this car for three thousand miles and I love it! The shifts are always smooth, has adequate pickup in low rpm range if you want to get good gas mileage, but stomp down on the gas and you really go! Disappointed with quality of peripherals. Bought the car used with 53k, after 1k miles needed a new idler pulley. Fixed the idler pulley and they told me that the tensioner pulley bearing is going bad too. Not to mention spending 10 hours getting my third gear fixed. While I did that I had to get my sun visor replaced ($75) it was falling apart. All in the first month of my owning (53-54k miles).
Favorite Features
The LSD on a tight turn, amazingly comfortable seats. My fiancee lives 4 hours away and the trip feels like I'm sitting in my favorite chair listening to music the whole way.
Suggested Improvements
Better quality accessories, OEM stereo components that are easier to replace without rewiring the whole car. The stereo is alright, but the tweeters are too tinny, the bass is too muddy. Want to redo but everything is "custom". Sunvisors that don't fall apart! Pulleys that don't need every 50k.