2014 Honda Accord Consumer Review: 2014 Accord Sport Manual

2014 Honda Accord - Consumer Review

Sport Sedan (2.4L 4-cyl. 6-speed Manual)

2014 Accord Sport Manual
By accordsportman on

2014 Honda Accord Sport 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6M)

Love the 6 speed manual transmission on this car... Drove the Mazda 3, Mazda 6 stick shifts and the transmission on this car is what helped me make the decision to go with the Accord. Probably the best manual trans out there. The Mazda 6 may look better than the Accord now but I was just worried whether I'd still like it in say 1 year. Many cars look real good at first but after a while not so interesting. Maybe Mazda won't be like that.

The 6 speed manual transmission is the best feature on this car :). Also love the dual exhaust and the wheels. Finally, the amount of car you get for the price is unbeatable, large spacious where my 3 kids can fit in the back without much fighting, standard backup camera and blue tooth.

More color options for manual... and no sunroof on the sport almost made me not purchase it. It's a "sport", should have minimal options and a sunroof. Don't care much about push start, nav, blah blah, but sunroof should be a must for a sport even at the cost of a price increase.