2014 Honda Accord Consumer Review: My First Luxury Car

2014 Honda Accord - Consumer Review

My First Luxury Car
By joesp812 on

2014 Honda Accord Touring V-6 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I bought an Alabaster Silver with Black Interior Leather 2014 Honda Accord Touring and added these features: remote starter, sports grille, wing spoiler, moonroof visor, door visor, splash guard, body side molding, interior illumination, trunk trays, mats, cargo hook, and door guards. I paid $3500 less than MSRP. Friendly Honda of Poughkeepsie, NY told me that this is the best car they delivered to a customer with all the added accessories. This is my 3rd Honda Accord and this my favorite and most equipped;

I love that LED headlights and LED daytime Running Lights. Also love the Navigation and bluetooth that is compatible with my iPhone. The remote starter is set at 72F. Lane departure watch is cool during long driving; adaptive cruise control is also good for long drive. I am still not use to leaving your car key in your pocket. The car unlocks automatically when it senses your key and its a push button start and stop. It's like driving a luxury car but with a regular gasoline.

a panoramic sunroof would be nice...also a cooling seat feature is nice during summer (not just heated seat).