Smart Purchase
By jwilliams17 on
2012 Honda Accord EX-L V-6 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)
The 2012 Accord is a very nice vehicle to drive and own. The value for the quality is excellent. After looking at several models in this class and the luxury class I decided to buy the Accord. The EX-L V-6 gets great mileage for the size engine and still has enough get up and go. If you are looking for excellent build quality and getting all the upgrades don't waste $10,000 on buying a name like Acura (chosen because it is a Honda). The upgrades are much better value on this model. You will be happy with this vehicle.
Favorite Features
Quality
Suggested Improvements
More options for the trip.
By eddiehondaguy
on 02/05/12 21:48 PM (PST)

the 2012 Honda Accord V 6 E X L no navigation is my 8th Accord in a row and I do not think you can find a better all around quality car for the money...I usually just have to have the oil and filter changed every 5k miles, tires rotated and balanced and a new air filter for the engine and the cabin @ 25k miles on my last Accords and not worry about this car. Just traded in a 2011 model that had 30,000 miles in 14 months and got 21k for a trade in on the 2012 EXL V6 paying just $4,700. plus the trade in for the brand new 2012 V6 E X L with a list price of $30,700...can't find abetter deal than this for desiring a brand new car with 10 miles on it!!!