2011 Honda Accord Consumer Reviews 6

2011 Honda Accord - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Accord model:
Good Value
By alhouston on 04/15/11 10:07 AM (PDT)

2011 Honda Accord EX-L 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I have only owned the car a few days but have already been pleased with the comfortable drive and overall handling of the car. I have looked at a number of cars in this class (Camry, Fusion and Sonata) and think this was the best value given its reputaion for reliability and the strong dealer support (Commonwealth Motors, Lawrence).

Honda does it again!
By gstavros on 04/13/11 07:19 AM (PDT)

2011 Honda Accord EX-L 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

This is my 4th Honda. I love the solid feel of a Honda. It feels different than anything else on the road. I've had the Accord Coupe for about a month now. It drives about like I expected - super, but the big surprise has been the interior space. I am 6'2" and from the front seat, the cabin spreads up, out and down and envelopes me in comfort. The handling and braking are outstanding, and acceleration for a 4-cylinder is very nice. The complaint some have about the buttons is something I don't understand. I had them figured out in a day. But yeah, if you want big, toy-like dials, this isn't the car for you. Great trunk space and visibility for a coupe too.

A/C Problems
By wcbhm on 04/05/11 11:01 AM (PDT)

2011 Honda Accord LX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I am a loyal Honda customer, having owned driven Honda for the last eleven years, and currently being a 2 Honda household. I traded in my 2000 Accord last fall for a 2010 Accord. Other than the sluggish performance of the base 4 cyl engine, I have been generally pleased with the car until today. I recently noticed that my air conditioner was not cooling the vehicle. When I took it into the dealer, they said that a rock had popped through the grill and punctured a small hole in the condensor. This type of environmental damage is not covered under warranty, and I owe $769 to replace the condensor on my brand new car. American Honda was no help either. I have read of similar complaints b

Love My Accord Coupe, Just NOT the Bluetooth
By really1 on 03/27/11 18:16 PM (PDT)

2011 Honda Accord EX 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I love the car. The Ride is great because of the excellent double wishbone front suspension (wish it was still in the back also). The 4 cyl needs more torque. The Bluetooth is the worst of the manufacturer's system's. My Ford Sync was FAR superior. The Accord is a better drive though. No Satellite radio without leather! Really??

Very Noisy
By hondaremote on 03/26/11 22:25 PM (PDT)

2011 Honda Accord LX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I started using this Honda A-2010 Pros: very stable in ice/snow and curves, good control and smooth steer Cons: It sucks because it very noisy, last week i rented a Hyundai and amazingly silent inside the cabin HOnda please change this and if you can tell how to improve I really appreciate

Does no one else care about the harsh ride or am I just an old guy who doesn't like the feel of the streets?
By jimbo1937 on 03/26/11 08:26 AM (PDT)

2011 Honda Accord EX-L 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I posted once before about the harsh ride of this car. Only one other post refers to it, yet to me it is very noticeable. I traded in an '04 Prius, which, although a lighter car, was MUCH smoother over road imperfections. All other family members notice the difference. If you've ever been in a smooth driving car, you know what I mean. Can't believe Honda hasn't fixed the problem by now. Tire pressure at 35. If you go over a speed bump, the rear end flies up with a noticeable bang. Maybe I'm just an old guy who expects more comfort that an under #30,000 car provides.

Was this car built on a Monday after intoxicated weekend?
By pierre6 on 03/22/11 18:54 PM (PDT)

2011 Honda Accord EX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Bought this 2011 Honda Accord EX 4cyl in Jan 2011. The seats are a little uncomfortable, but am getting use to it. The Drivers door does not unlock every time the car is put in park, maybe its getting broke in? My biggest concern, is the Air Conditioning. The Car has 1400 miles, and the AC is barely Cool, not cold.My 2004 honda accord EX A/C is perfect. My 2011 Honda Accord is spending the night at the dealership because I did not want to go another day with a disapointing A/C, so left it with them! Today was 80F outside and the A/C was barely Cool. I traded in my 2004 c230 Mercedes for this Car, just hope this Honda is not a lemon! No problems with my 2004 Honda. Very concerned!!

Constant jittering except on the smoothest of roads
By jimbo1937 on 03/20/11 18:21 PM (PDT)

2011 Honda Accord EX-L 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Wow, what a disappointing ride after driving a smooth Prius! Except on the very best roads, the car is constantly jittering and taking road imperfections hard. Watch your right leg; it will be constantly moving. Why hasn't Honda corrected this problem? Why do so few comment on it? Don't know why I didn't pick this up on my test drive. Tire pressure at 32. Within two minutes of being in the car, my granddaughter asked me if I HAD test driven it. Love the design and interior, with the heated seats and Bluetooth, but the ride is the key to enjoyment, and the car fails on this test.

PLEASE READ
By nomorhonda4m on 03/16/11 08:47 AM (PDT)

2011 Honda Accord EX-L V-6 4dr Sedan w/Navigation (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I have a 2010 Accord V6 Nav. nice car. I bought this car because I drive allmost 200 miles a day to and from work. When it was time for my first oil change my car was 3 qts low of oil. Well not to panic thinking maybe it was low from the factory i said nothing. Next oil change same thing so then the tec. tells me to bring the car in every 1000 miles to have the oil checked. Well end result is the cat (2010 Honda Accord) uses one qrt enery 1200 miles and HONDA is saying that is normal oil consumtion. (WHAT) and there is nothing they can do. In reading online about it some people are fouling spark plug and having Catalytic Converter problems! So it is for sale if anyone is intersted. (Cheap)

One Sharp Car! Must keep tires at 34+
By nyjock9 on 03/11/11 15:42 PM (PST)

2011 Honda Accord EX-L V-6 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Picked up my Accord Coup EXL V6 Automatic,polished Metal Metallac,w Black leather interior on Jan 28th for 26,300$ before tax with splash and door guards,wheel locks and trunk tray included. Have 1,000 miles now and my V6 is getting 28mpg highway,15mpg city,fine for such a fast car. I've gotten nothing but praise since i bought the car,surprised i dont see more on the road here in the NY area. One thing i did notice is the dealership had the tire pressue at bout 38lbs!,I knocked them down to bout 35 lbs of pressure and the car is getting fine mileage with great handling and response from a dead stop,any less than 35lbs and the car feels sluggish and the gas mileage drops bout 2 or 3 mpg.