2000 Honda Accord 3.0L V6 4-speed Automatic Consumer Reviews

2000 Honda Accord - Consumer Reviews

2000 Honda Accord LX V6 2dr Coupe

LX V6 Coupe (3.0L V6 4-speed Automatic)

View reviews for a specific Accord model:
8 years of fine
By Jeffery Allen on 04/06/10 19:53 PM (PDT)

2000 Honda Accord LX V6 2dr Coupe

Had car for 8 years and a half. Original battery is still in the car. Had to replace the alternator for bad bearings. Did so with Honda parts. Never had a issue with the car. Interior is fine, all accessories have been excellent. roomy trunk, good room up front and the rear seat. Paint is great, I still get comments on the shine in the red. Engine really stays clean. Purchased the car with 30,500 miles on it in Feb. 2002. Great buy and possibly resell it soon and will get a great resell amount. So 8 years for $60 a month for the time owned. EXCELLENT

Awesome Car!
By Krina143 on 07/10/09 12:50 PM (PDT)

2000 Honda Accord LX V6 2dr Coupe

My first car was a Honda Civic that I loved, so I wanted an Accord for my next. It was the best decision! I have had this car for 5 years and it now has 147K miles, still going strong. Nothing but routine maintenance, so reliable. I would highly recommend buying this car!

Great car!!!
By Jonathan on 06/12/09 11:12 AM (PDT)

2000 Honda Accord LX V6 2dr Coupe

I have owned my accord for over nine years and it still performs the same way as it did during the test drive! The only thing that I have had to replace is an alternator and it was actually covered by a factory bulletin and I only had to pay $25 for its replacement! Great Car!!!

2000 Honda Accord LX
By HondaJ on 09/13/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2000 Honda Accord LX V6 2dr Coupe

This car is fun to drive. I like the large windshield as it gives you a better view of the road. 28MPG highway, 20MPG town. Problems with SRS system. Fixed at least 5 times. Most happened during warrenty period. It is expensive to fix. This was disappointing as everything else about this car is outstanding. Low reliability is for the SRS system. Otherwise a great car.

Everything you want is in THIS CAR!!
By Dan82 on 01/31/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2000 Honda Accord LX V6 2dr Coupe

I have owned many cars and i have never been more overall satisfied then with the car i own now(2000 honda accord lx v6). Since i am in school and i travel a lot i decided that i need a good reliable car. I considered new maxima (2000-2003), new altima, lexus IS300 and new Camry and after testing all cars honda accord seemed like the best bet for the money and i am glad i made that decision. Car is reasonably fast and it handles very well. I feel very safe in this car and would recommend it to anyone who likes to have more of their hard earned money in their pocket.

nice car but bad trany
By guido on 06/17/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2000 Honda Accord LX V6 2dr Coupe

the car looks nice but i like to get on it once in a while, the trany is week and cant handle the power of the v6 engine, my friend went through three of them and mine is already slipping gears. im very unhappy

greatest car ever
By pinch on 05/15/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

this car kicks ass 6 ways to sunday

Great Car
By Hondaacord on 02/28/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2000 Honda Accord LX V6 2dr Coupe

This car has all a driver entusiast could want, with its peppy V6, semi what styling on the outside and reliability expected out of a Honda. The factory tires were poor but other than that it's just a fun car to drive.

Great Car I love it
By BASwanson on 01/22/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2000 Honda Accord LX V6 2dr Coupe

I had a 94 Honda Civic, with 200k miles. never burned a drop of oil, never failed to start never had to put anything into except fluids, belts, hoses, pads, etc... I rolled it at 80mph 3 times throught the median and came to rest on the hood of car in the oncoming lane. I kicked the glass out, dusted the glass off and walked away. I swore I would only own Honda after that. I bought a 00 Accord and I love it. terribly safe, comfortable and with the V-6, a lot of fun to drive. If you don't have one, get one. They keep their re-sale, run great and never in the shop. Consumer Reports, Car and Driver, everybody love em. LOOK AT THE '03.

great car
By john1092 on 01/08/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2000 Honda Accord LX V6 2dr Coupe

Well I test drove many cars. This is only one I would choose. Well I guess thats why I bought it. Its got some get up and go. Easy to drive. Ok gas milage.