Used 2000 Honda Accord LX V6 Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2000 Honda Accord - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Accord model:

8 years of fine
By Jeffery Allen

2000 Honda Accord LX V6 2dr Coupe

Had car for 8 years and a half. Original battery is still in the car. Had to replace the alternator for bad bearings. Did so with Honda parts. Never had a issue with the car. Interior is fine, all accessories have been excellent. roomy trunk, good room up front and the rear seat. Paint is great, I still get comments on the shine in the red. Engine really stays clean. Purchased the car with 30,500 miles on it in Feb. 2002. Great buy and possibly resell it soon and will get a great resell amount. So 8 years for $60 a month for the time owned. EXCELLENT

power seat, gas tank and trunk lid, remote for doors and trunk.

The only one 1 I can think of is he arm rest on the door. There needs to be a stronger backing in it.

Awesome Car!
By Krina143

2000 Honda Accord LX V6 2dr Coupe

My first car was a Honda Civic that I loved, so I wanted an Accord for my next. It was the best decision! I have had this car for 5 years and it now has 147K miles, still going strong. Nothing but routine maintenance, so reliable. I would highly recommend buying this car!

Smooth ride, V6 is great, interior design very nice, good gas mileage, roomy trunk, power everything is wonderful.

None, this car is fabulous. :)

Great car!!!
By Jonathan

2000 Honda Accord LX V6 2dr Coupe

I have owned my accord for over nine years and it still performs the same way as it did during the test drive! The only thing that I have had to replace is an alternator and it was actually covered by a factory bulletin and I only had to pay $25 for its replacement! Great Car!!!

its acceleration in corners

a little road noise

2000 Honda Accord LX
By HondaJ

2000 Honda Accord LX V6 2dr Coupe

This car is fun to drive. I like the large windshield as it gives you a better view of the road. 28MPG highway, 20MPG town. Problems with SRS system. Fixed at least 5 times. Most happened during warrenty period. It is expensive to fix. This was disappointing as everything else about this car is outstanding. Low reliability is for the SRS system. Otherwise a great car.

Fun to drive. Comfortable. Large trunk.

SRS system.

Everything you want is in THIS CAR!!
By Dan82

2000 Honda Accord LX V6 2dr Coupe

I have owned many cars and i have never been more overall satisfied then with the car i own now(2000 honda accord lx v6). Since i am in school and i travel a lot i decided that i need a good reliable car. I considered new maxima (2000-2003), new altima, lexus IS300 and new Camry and after testing all cars honda accord seemed like the best bet for the money and i am glad i made that decision. Car is reasonably fast and it handles very well. I feel very safe in this car and would recommend it to anyone who likes to have more of their hard earned money in their pocket.

V6 ENGINE, VERY COMFORTABLE, SAFE