1997 Honda Accord Consumer Review: My Honda

1997 Honda Accord - Consumer Review

My Honda
By KT on

1997 Honda Accord Special Edition 4dr Sedan

This is my first car. I got it with 166,000 miles on it and I had it for a year now and there has been no problems with it so far what so ever. The only few minor things that bothers me is when the car accelerates its not as a smooth and quiet as I expected it should be, its kind of loud and and the orange maintance light did not go away when I inserted my key, to set it back to the green light, the leg room in the back is kind of too little. Overall I love my honda and I plan on keeping it as long as I can, hoping it'll last me at least through college. I would definitely get a brand new one when I graduate from college.

I like the back of this honda edition better than the newer verisons, I love the moon roof, the sunroof control being on the driver's side, the wooden dash, the color of it that they don't seem make anymore (its like a champaign kind of tone).

The driver's window does not go down all the way down as it should, it gets stuck, needs to make their power windows to last longer. Probably overall improve all their powered things in the car.