2008 Ford Mustang - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Mustang model:
Amazing!
By james on 06/01/08 21:50 PM (PDT)

2008 Ford Mustang V6 Premium 2dr Coupe (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

Fastest V6 engine I ever drove. Smooth driving, better on MPG than it's bigger brother the GT. Perfect for the city and lots of fun to drive.

I love this car
By Hin on 04/17/08 00:07 AM (PDT)

2008 Ford Mustang V6 Premium 2dr Coupe (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

I knew this was the car after I test drove it. The sound even on the V6 was plenty of drama. I'm not looking to street race so the V6 model has very good acceleration and more sensible MPG. I can't wait to drive it all the time. Every time I drive it around, I get stares like it's a Ferrari or something. Probably the over the top stripes. Anyway, I'm very happy about the purchase and this is the coolest car I have owned. (I prefer this over my wife's new BMW 3-Series), that's gotta say something.

Pony's in Snow
By Pittsburgh on 03/19/08 14:50 PM (PDT)

2008 Ford Mustang V6 Premium 2dr Coupe (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

My wife and I special ordered this Mustang, and I have to admit that is the way to go. Ford offers the same price whether you buy off the lot or get it custom, so why not get what you want? We live in Pittsburgh, and I have had to drive the car several times in snowy and icy conditions. It handles as well as a rear wheel drive sports car can (with a few cinder blocks in the trunk). The dealer told me the 8 cylinder will not - I definitely believe him now. I love to drive this car, and it looks great in Grabber Orange with the Pony Package added. We also got the ambient lighting, MobileEaze, and interior upgrade package. The accessories are well worth the price. Enjoy!

First American Car
By movieguy on 01/30/08 17:03 PM (PST)

2008 Ford Mustang V6 Premium 2dr Coupe (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

I'll start by saying that the largest engine I'd ever had on a car before was a 2.0l Golf and I thought that that was obscene. I'm European, we pay close to $9 for a gallon of gas, we're used to being frugal. But I;m loving the Mustang. Sure there's an annoying leather on leather buzz from the manual stick shift and a really annoying creak from the left a pillar but it looks great, cruises like a dream and the Shaker 500 system is great; I even manage an average of 26mpg (75 - 25 highway - town) so I'm far from disappointed with this

Best value
By JJ on 01/28/08 16:24 PM (PST)

2008 Ford Mustang V6 Premium 2dr Coupe (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

I love this car. Black pony with 18s, leather. Looks great, nice sound system, rides nice, adequate power. It was also relatively inexpensive for a well equiped car. Car had zero defects. Gets 24 highway for real, but averages only about 18-19 combined city/highway. Regular gas though, most performance vehicles use only premium.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.