2004 Ford Focus Hatchback - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Focus model:
Excellent
By Ohio consumer on 12/13/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford Focus Hatchback ZX5 Comfort 4dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

Wow great little car.Zippy! It really is fun to drive and deceptivly roomy interier.

I Love It!
By nancy williams on 12/13/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford Focus Hatchback ZX5 4dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I really love my new Ford Focus ZX5. It's roomy, comfortable and fun to drive. I think the design is very distictive and attractive.

good
By a person 129872459 on 12/13/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford Focus Hatchback ZX5 Comfort 4dr Hatchback (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

the ford focus is a high quailty. it has great performance compared to other cars

focus automatic ? 2.0
By tyim on 12/13/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford Focus Hatchback ZX3 Comfort 2dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I once had a 01' model with a 5 speed, this auto is just as fun to drive and the the quality is so good compared to other cars I have had " neon,mustang,daewoo" to name a few. I would give it a second look, can so many europeans be that wrong ?

Look at me!
By Iownafocus on 12/13/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford Focus Hatchback ZX5 4dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

The Ford Focus was purchased because it looked like a "cute" car. Once we began driving the Focus, we realized it was more than just looks, it was small enough to fit into those tight parking spaces, yet has room inside for the crowd. The trunk, well it's very impressive, we could fit 2 baskets full of groceries inside the trunk! It's so fun to have this car, and I am sure that you will agree.

Great value for the money
By Cromwell on 12/13/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford Focus Hatchback ZX3 2dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

this is one great little car! It is fun to drive,very comfortable,and gets reasonably good gas mileage. Its best feature is its remarkable handeling. It also has a front seat that is very ajustable and supportive. I would highly recomend this car to anyone looking for a vehicle of this size.

my best new car ever
By glen on 12/10/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford Focus Hatchback ZX3 Comfort 2dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

At 6 foot ten and 350 lbs it isn't easy finding a car that i can fit into much less be comfortable in. imagine my surprise when the car turns out to be fun to drive and, is problem free. On a 900 mile trip i even got more MPG than ever. 33 while cruising at 75. WOW !!! This car just continues to be a joy. Color me in for a svt if they add an automatic.

Pleasurable Driving
By grybrd73 on 12/04/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford Focus Hatchback ZX3 Premium 2dr Hatchback (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

This vehicle has proved to be very easy to handle. It corners easily, and this is very important to me. I have been very impressed with it's response in a tight situation. Braking is smooth and secure. I just enjoy the vehicle.

Focus is cool!
By rednayne on 12/03/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford Focus Hatchback ZX3 2dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

It's an awesome little car I don't see where people have a problem with it. You get everything you need and more for the price. It's very fun to drive, my focus zx3 makes me feel cool when I drive it, and by the looks I get from people, i think they find the focus to be cool. I've gotten many compliments about my car.

Excellent experience with the Ford Focus
By unidav on 12/03/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford Focus Hatchback ZX3 Premium 2dr Hatchback (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

Have had a wonderful experience with the Ford Focus hatchback that I bought about 14 months ago. No problems at all. Fun to drive, comfortable and good fuel economy.