2004 Ford Focus Hatchback - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Focus model:
Awesome car!
By avengerc4 on 11/20/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford Focus Hatchback ZX3 Premium 2dr Hatchback (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

This car is the best car I have ever driven. I previously owned a 2000 v6 mercury cougar and love the focus a lot better. It is lighter with less pickup but a new air intake and exhaust put it right on track.

A hidden jewel in segment
By Gman1Wine on 10/18/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford Focus Hatchback ZX3 Premium 2dr Hatchback (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

I come from a large family where I've had ample opportunities to own various vehicles, which have mostly been imports. I took a risk with the Focus, and I am suprisingly happy. I am an extremely demanding owner, and I couldn't find even one flaw the first 60 days. One exception was the inaccurate fuel gauge tha left me stranded for 1/2hr. Otherwise, much larger than it appears and very fun to toss into curves/corners. Granted, it's no BMW like my other car, but much more rewarding than a toyota or even honda. Hope there's more of this from Ford.

focus on fun
By rhbaker1995 on 09/24/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford Focus Hatchback ZX3 Premium 2dr Hatchback (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

The ford focus is a well built fun to drive inexpensive vehicle and for all you hot rodders there are also an abundance of performance parts for this vehicle I highly recommend the focus for anyone who is looking for inexpensive transportation that is reliable fun to drive and looks good